Jordan Peterson 🐐 vs CH4

Fake news… They could have sold double.

The snowflakes are seething

1 Like

A lot of wishful thinking out there. Whatever you think of all of his views, he has an audience. The lefty zealots who are constantly trying to belittle him and have a gotcha moment for him should pay attention to that audience.

1 Like

Two girls I know is are going to this. Must ask them why when I get to talk to them.

Why what?

Why they’re going, duh.

Maybe they have an open mind?

I’d imagine it’s to hear him speak.

This is a very funny Twitter thread. I had a chuckle thinking about some of the very strange men that post on here while reading it. They know who they are.

I think it’s weirder to “take a free ticket from a friend” (who I assume is a fan/has some interest) and then spend the whole time tweeting abuse at people there.

3 Likes

Very, very bizarre.

1 Like

It’s almost like it’s a lie and he actually paid for a ticket so that he could have a hilarious thread on twitter that’ll get him lots of likes from other virtue signallers.

That’s probably better than being a social weirdo who does the former.

5 Likes

Who would shell out 90 for something because they have an open mind to it? You thick.

What?

People shell out extortionate money for all sorts of shit I have no interest in.

More power to them.

From your post it’s sound like you’re having some doubts about those two friends of yours, which is very weird.

Are we going to reach a point in a couple of years where we are live tweeting from Mass belittling all of those people who still have Faith?

You, trying to be black at all those gangster concerts you go to.

You’ve missed two points now.

You asked why two friends of yours would go to that.

I said maybe they’re interested.

You said why pay 90 quid for it.

I gave you reasons.

It can’t be that difficult for you.

It’s nothing to do with the ‘friends’ going, and everything to do with Glas trying to show how clever he is.

I sense he’s touched a raw nerve for you there, Tim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_L_-CKg6pw