Journalist Investigated over Teenage Girl

And sure 16000 texts isn’t a lot. About the same amount rocko and bandage would send each other during a Celtic match.

7 Likes

V hard to fire someone without guilt being proven id say? Must have sickened his colleagues when was load of redundancies and paycuts there around that time

That can’t be right. That’s over 10 an hour for every waking hour for 3 months solid. How would a 14 year old even afford the credit for that?

If her 45 year old abuser was paying for it?

I see the girl had an eating disorder too. Not that it would have been alright if she was in her full mental health obviously, but fucking hell that’s truly preying on the vulnerable.

In fairness, it looks like he had an eating disorder too

28 Likes

:smiley: :ronnyroar:

Fixed

Fair point. Fucking hell, that cunt deserves everything coming his way, absolutely plaguing such a vunerable child.

A cheese burger for every blow job?

Texts could be WhatsApp. WiFi based.

It is an awful lot. Was he married?

Although if he lived in Spain would be no harm no foul.

By the looks of things he got the BJs and the burgers.

Married with kids. Daughter found the stuff on the phone

1 Like

Don’t think there was anything other than a plain old text message when this was going on, at least not in popular use. Married with kids, was his own daughter rumbled him when he gave her an old phone for recycling.

1 Like

Would have been a bit before that I would have thought.

Probably Meteor free texts to one another, the Irish Times cutbacks.

Reported on Matt Cooper there that an unnamed “well known GAA star” handed in a letter to the judge as part of Humphries plea for mitigation before sentencing. :astonished:

Another of the Sunday journos too

:astonished:

https://twitter.com/mocycling/status/915198906438438912
:thinking:

David Walsh no doubt.

I was reading there that in one text she thanked him for buying her a burger, he replied with a picture of his cock.

2 Likes