Journalist Investigated over Teenage Girl

There’s another fella whos gone quiet of late. That trimming Laois gave Clare has sent a lot of them to the hills.

Yes, let’s proceed with caution here. It could be a complete misunderstanding and the journalist may very well be free to resume his career and attend any events, including Debs Balls, over the coming years.

So the daughter and mother of his child shopped him? Cold.

If you tolerate Rix, then your children will be next.

The Independent Group seem to be enjoying this one anyway. Had a good old read of the front page of the Herald as I was buying my milk in Spar on the way home. They were all over it.

Sunday World are going to name this fella tomorrow it seems.

Picture messages believed to have been involved in this according to some of the more tawdry websites I browse.

What a scoop for them

Indeed. Old school investigative journalism at its best. I for one will be queuing at a newsstand to find out.

http://yfrog.com/h896581942j

Mick McCaffrey Exclusive !!!

Bought the Sunday World there. Possibly for the first time in my life. Not a lot in the TH article that wasn’t known already but there’s quotes from some Facebook style page (or could actually be Facebook, it didn’t specify) of Tom’s which are written in txt spk (a grave offence in itself) and relate to his camogie team and they come off as quite creepy given what we now know. Also, the article quotes extensively from a Lockeroom of his where he’s describing a 3 day trip away for a camogie feile. Doesn’t do him any favours when you read it now.

Does the girl play any other sports or is she exclusively a GAA girl?

Hope the cunt rots in jail.

No fucking way should this animal be left kill himself.

There probably needs to be a charge, trial and conviction first though, Kev.

Are Mick McCaffrey and the SW not judge jury and convictioners?

From reading the article I got the impression he’s gone through a mid-life crisis and morphed into some kind of bizarre Peter Pan-style figure, hanging out with 14 year old girls, writing in txt spk like them, and seeing them as his peers. The relationship was loving it says. I don’t see him as a vile predator but someone who’d lost his grip on reality to an extent. That’s my take.

Amazing that it managed to go for 18 months without anyone suspecting or finding out about it. Teenage girls wouldn’t exactly be known for their discretion, so he must have been extering some serious influence over her to keep it quiet.

what a disastrous thing for him to do. complete scumbag because you can only assume the girl must have been vulnerable in some way for her to find tom in any way an attractive proposition for such goings on.

unless the marriage was already on the rocks it must have been brutal for his wife and daughter to end up in that situationof having to shop him to the cops