Journalist Investigated over Teenage Girl

I think some of ye are being a little harsh considering ye don’t know the facts yet. Also, 14 is the age of consent in many European countries, including Germany, Austria and Croatia. I don’t think someone should “rot in jail” for something that is wrong in Marino but fine in Mainz.

him & the missus are separated about 2 or 3 years now

there’s more to this than meets the eye

Is there a link available to this article?

www.buythefuckingnewspaperyitsonly1.80yahungrycunt.com

Or

www.gointotheshopandreadthefuckingthinglikeidid.com

:rolleyes:

I would never encourage someone to buy that rag. (unless there was a particularly good Pub Spy review in it)

before shops used to open of a Sunday I used to base a lot of my Sunday destinations on the Pub Spy toilet review. Manys a time you’d end up in the Arsehole of nowhere for a match but at least you’d know where to have a clean(ish) dump

Fuck off you smart prick neither of those websites contains the article.

Apologies Dunph, here you go

http://www.sundayworld.com/lifestyle/meeting-place.php

I was wondering was Lockerroom on holidays, and then I read this thread.

Holy shit.

Like, holy shit.

I presume this post was a joke.

Vins have washed their hands of him. His membership elapsed and wasnt renewed yet for 2011 which they were pretty quick to point out.

Only slightly

So you think it is ok to shag children then do you?

True Bando, but why would he try to kill himself if he’s innocent? And its known his daughter found the texts and the pictures, and the girl involved has admitted to the Police they had a relationship. I think its fair to assume some wrong doing here.

You’re living in cuckoo land.

Exactly, there was only one adult involved here. Its 100% his fault.

Well fuck off to Austria and find yourself some 14 year olds so. Live in Ireland and you kinda have to go with the Irish laws.

Anyone else hear the girl involved wasnt a Vincent clubperson? Have heard she was a member of the Dublin Camogie Development Squad of which Mr Humphries was part of Management team and that the Dublin County Board are now carrying out interviews with nigh on 200 girls which he came into contact with over the years. Some mess.

Oh and does anyone know what Michelle de Bruin is working at these days…

This was all in the papers during the week

Shocking stuff. It broke in the papers yesterday but it seems to be out of the news or way down on the big news stories.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Didnt see any mention of it in papers mid week I must admit Runt.

For someone who I believed to have progressive views on mental health I think you’re being very narrow-minded here, Kev. I’m not advocating what’s happened as such, merely trying to understand it. The “rot in jail” comment is ridiculously OTT.