Journalist Investigated over Teenage Girl

I think you know who it is. Spit it out will you.

At least gallaimh, the cunt, had the cojones to take the stand and have his name out there unlike these anonymous wankers.

2 Likes

I think you’re right. Walsh is one but I’d say it’s a more general comment and Kimmage has commented oddly on this in the relatively recent past.

If Ciaran Whelan gave some sort of reference it will surely be in the public arena,
Is MBB acting the prick here

What did Kimmage previously say on this?

http://www.anfearrua.com/topic.aspx?id=125913

AFR was no mug in fairness to him. Scroll halfway down the page.

I haven’t a notion. I am not from Vincent’s. In fact I’d go as far as saying that I hate the cunts.

1 Like

In the acknowledgments to seven deadly sinsby David Walsh is the following tribute

“…inspired by the work of our colleague Tom Humphries who is, by some distance, the most talented sportswriter iv ever read. A fine man too”

@myboyblue would never slander a Dublin footballer. Never I tell you!

It would be some craic if its the wheelie bin, it would be @myboyblue 's finest internet moment, celebrated by either releasing one of his family from captivity or throwing another one down there.

14 Likes

Gallaimh is a real man. A real rubby man.

1 Like

He didn’t address the case, obviously. Nobody did.

But he’s been on the radio a few times over the past few years and praising his writing when he didn’t need to because it wasn’t current. He’s strongly opinionated. Not saying anything negative is odd in itself.

Lads, be careful wen throwing names out, that’s all I’m saying. I’ve had a very disturbing PM and I’ve bin really careful and haven’t named a sinner here.

@dubliner2 got it wrong as usual back then

1 Like

An awful creep

You haven’t received a PM in over a month.

31 Likes

2 months :disappointed:

:smile:

ooofffttt

Printed in 2012. Walsh has just plummeted in my estimation.