Journalist Investigated over Teenage Girl

http://www.anfearrua.com/topic.aspx?id=464655

One of Toms famous Camogie mentor articles. When Tom promised them the best time they’d have in their lives I’m not sure they were all on the same wavelength.

1 Like

That feels very weird to read now. Jesus. It’s like Lolita.

1 Like

I can imagine Jeremy Irons recording an audiobook of those articles someday.

Reflecting on his time spent in St Joseph’s Christian Brothers School in Dublin, Tom Humphries stated (Irish Times, May 9th 2000):
"Now I’ve seen so many Brothers who once had nicknames and reputations leaving courtrooms with anoraks on their heads and cuffs on their wrists that I wonder. I search the reports for familiar names. I take care with the jokes that I make.

Would a prominent member of the legal profession be one of them?

1 Like

Change some names there, and that article could’ve been written this year

Fuck sake

Ewan’s fired a tweet to David Walsh seeking an explanation.

1 Like

He’s talking about Walsh. Check his response to John Meagher

Fair enough.

Walsh has some job done on burning his credibility over the past few years

1 Like

Lance will have the last laugh yet.

2 Likes

AFR was hardly a man to go for integrity considering some of the shite he wrote about camogie and the pictures he would post up of them. Nevermind the other pictures he had stored in the same location.

What an insight I provided on that thread.

People who were mugged off

@Bodach an Cóta Lachna
@dubliner_2
@the cats meow
@ozzy

et al

1 Like

Dan Carter was a big fan back in the day.

I’m sure he was. Remind me, who was @Finian again? He replied to me there I see. Twas himself wasn’t it?

I don’t know tbh

Turns out you were slandering innocent people again here. Cowardly behaviour but pretty typical unfortunately.

3 Likes

Huh?

Careful now. @artfoley will be along to tell you that there is no such thing as slander under Irish law.

I’ve never slandered anybody in my entire life. I’ll be taking this baseless accusation against my internet persona up with a solicitor

CC @binkybarnes

Not working for me, can see the bare site but no threads.

1 Like