JP McManus ProAm

That’s JP’s son-in-law

I went to college with the chap

woods looked like an absolute cunt on the course, forcing the odd false smile, no way did he want to be there and id say it was hard work for AP and Ruby even though they wont admit it.

the biggest cunt amongst a mountain full of cunts on the tuesday though was one who you wont see mentioned in any report because he wasnt playing or had no active part in any of the proceedings(correction, should have had no part). take a bow Babs you dose of a man.

Johnny Murtagh had the honour of playing with Michael Campball and Samual L Jackson. Babs the absolute cunt decide to tag along with the entourage. Only saw them over tow holes but at one stage he held the flag for Jackson, offered his opinion on the line and high fived the man after the putt. Shamful stuff.
Jackson was polite but you could see he was thinking who the fuck is this simpleton and why arent the stewards doing something about him.
Embarrassing all round, was hard to watch and i felt sorry for Murtagh.

over all a joy of a day and well done JP and fuck the begrudgers.

edit, the finest of limerick fanny was on show in the afternoon when the weather cleared up, again, a joy of a day.

:lol:

http://www.herald.ie/sport/golf/jp-mcmanus-invitational-proam-2-2248099.html?ino=17

image wont load “not allowed to use that image exntension on this board”?

Tipp managers - is it just me or does Daly look like Babs?

Jesus is Nicky dying? He looks worse than the Wild Thing.

Jesus Nicky looks like he’s on the way out.

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00621/Golf-12_Lib_621943s.jpg
Jamie Redknapp and Adam Scott

Ehm is that not Peter Jones?

They got the caption wrong and for that reason I am out.

:lol:

How would he have got woods to do this? Hardly cash.

JP has pictures of Tiger sticking it into a tub of Nutella.

Babs high fiving Samuel L Jackson :lol: :lol:

Are Tony McCoy and Rob Brydon related?

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00621/golftony_getty_621476s.jpg

How would they be able to distinguish it?

look for the nike swoosh

@Rintintin

IN what is understood to be the largest single charitable donation in the history of the State, Limerick’s JP McManus has pledged €40m for worthy causes in the Mid-West region.

Mr McManus is to donate the money in grant funds to “the less fortunate in society” including local communities and non-profit organisations.

Chaired by Mr McManus’s daughter, Sue Ann Foley, a new fund will be operated by a select committee group “working to enhance the quality of life in local communities”.

“We are hoping to support vital community efforts to provide better economic and social futures at grassroots level and upwards,” said Ms Foley, who resides in Croom.

“By setting up this fund, we would like to provide an opportunity to focus on the less fortunate in society and direct funds where they are most needed.”

Much of the work undertaken by these charities and organisations, Ms Foley emphasised, “is done without publicity and attention and their daily needs can easily be overlooked”.

The new fund will be managed as a sole entity, independent of any existing programmes sponsored by Mr McManus.

The key areas to be focused on will be community development, healthcare development, education development and local infrastructural development.

“I am delighted to be part of this initiative which I hope will give us the opportunity to find out more about the excellent work carried out on the ground by so many local communities and voluntary organisations in the Mid-West,” continued Ms Foley.

“The venture will also be a great challenge and I look forward to working closely with the committee in identifying a diverse range of funding projects to ensure the monies donated will directly benefit as many people as possible.”

What a fucking hero :clap:

@Rintintin will be seething

@Batt the Ladd will also be seething.

JP :clap::clap::clap:

Outstanding… If only JP could bring Davy into the Limerick fold, we would be unstoppable. The dream team!