JP McManus ProAm

If he couldn’t get Paul Kinnerk back involved with his native county then he has little hope of getting the great Davy Fitz

Kinnerk owes some loyalty to Davy and Clare and you have to respect the man for that given the temptation of joining up with his native county- It’s only a matter of time before both come over.

How is the ‘drugs’ comment going down in Clare circles ? It has been taken out of context but nontheless it was said…

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 912815, member: 1796”]Kinnerk owes some loyalty to Davy and Clare and you have to respect the man for that given the temptation of joining up with his native county- It’s only a matter of time before both come over.

How is the ‘drugs’ comment going down in Clare circles ? It has been taken out of context but nontheless it was said…[/quote]

I think most people in the circle are too hopped up on goofballs to take any notice of it

They pledged 25k for a community centre in my home place. It is a very big pot and is attracting many swarms of flies

The biscuits and Miwadi makes more sense now.

They are the sort of refreshments you get in parish centres or drop in centres for recovering addicts.

“High as a kite everybody, goofballs!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmW-ScmGRMA

You vile scouse-loving cuntbag!

He will never be in the Limerick fold. Never!

What a cunt. Giving the big I am and all the apes fawning over him for it. No fear it would be done anonymously with it being this big headed cunt.

:rolleyes:

I know you didnt have much to stand on here, but even at that, this is a dreadful attempt.

If JP can redirect some of the funds to Kilmallock to re-build the town wall so we can keep out those cunts from Bruree, Charleville and Garryspillane, I will be happy.

Go on RTT, its early. Many people mightn’t have seen that yet. Delete it and give it another go.

Don’t forget to fit a small door in the wall so you can let the best of their underage hurlers in though.

1 Like

:smiley:

+1.

:eek:

Bandage trying to rile up the Limerick men ahead of Sunday…Will you come and see us in the Steering Wheel like @The Wild Colonial Bhoy’s mob did? You’ll get taken care of in the same way- FCA karate chop to the throat.

Rover ran away
Rovers ran away
ee-i ee-adio Rovers ran away.

That’s what Blossom Gate is for.

Noreen and Sue Ann don’t get enough credit for all they do in my opinion. JP gets all the kudos.