Judgment Day is Nigh

read this before, the link between Hitler and swine flu is kosher.

Cheers. Let it continue to kill worthless foreigners.

Hitler uses the same gym as me. He doesnt like people to know so thats why I never posted it before.

Anyone else hear about the Arabs complaining cos its called swine flu? They say it should be called Mexican flu!

tell him i said hello

:smiley:

Bloke on Prime Time there just made a very valid point. 148 people have died from this flu in Mexico. Last year in the USA 36,000 people died directly as a result of the common seasonal flu and people weren’t freaking out wearing mask then and people didn’t stop traveling to the USA.

Did he make any comment about WITJ being a mong?

He said “A lot of north Clare fuckwits have been taken in by the large media organisations pedaling their own agendas”

Unfortunately he is a north clare cunt from Ruan…Typical inaccurate information from RTE, I now know how Cian Foley feels

I fixed that. It was North he said. This bit of a flu i’ve got has made me a bit groggy.

oh no its spreading:
A US government official confirmed the first US death from the new H1N1 swine flu today, a 23-month-old child who died in Texas.

ah pukey i thought we were friends?

Some bird on the news says all countries should now activate their Pandemic Preperation Plan. Been raised to Level 5 alert.

Will we be getting more Iodine pills in the post?

A couple of days off work next week? I must buy one of those surgical mask type thingys to wear when I’m out and about. I’ll need one for Ibrox in a couple of weeks anyway.

i hate to tell ye i told ye but…

But what?

but its here

Where?