The Glorious 12th of July

The DUP find something deeply sectarian :joy:

1 Like

TBF thereā€™s no better organisation to recognise something thats deeply sectarian.

I donā€™t think thatā€™s true mate

If the GAA is relevant to the 12th of July then rugby is equally relevant

If thereā€™s one thing Irish rugby isnā€™t, itā€™s inclusivity.

Why? Itā€™s played in boghole areas all over Ireland.

A flavour of some of the reaction here last year. Galliban/Pretend IRA mouthpiece @myboyblue nominated Drico for COTY 2018 for his visit to Loughgall. Usual suspects falling over themselves to give that a like rating.

How is Huns sectarian?

Youā€™re speculating now.

The Orange Order apologists are very giddy on the eve of the big day.

Wow

Or to translate: ā€œItā€™s all their faultā€

Iā€™d wager that even Ruth Dudley Edwards might think twice about writing Goebbelsesque rot like this

You couldnā€™t make it up

Timā€™s problem has always been that he believes those who have been historically oppressed are to blame for their own oppression

And thereā€™s nothing worse in his eyes than the oppressed unashamedly asserting their identity, culture and rights

As far as heā€™s concerned, compromise should always be a one way street, and the oppressed should do all the compromising

How many bog warriors playing on any Irish rugby teams? Most if not all went to fee paying schools.

Iā€™m well within my rights to nominate anyone I wish as COTY and not be judged accordingly.

Oā€™Driscoll may as well have joined in to a KKK rally ffs.

1 Like

Its a derogatory term for Protestants used by Galliban/Pretend IRA soccer types. Iā€™m surprised that youā€™re siding with the Galliban on this one.

The First Minister of Northern Ireland described the use of the term as a ā€œdeeply sectarian and offensive remarkā€.

Any bog warriors good enough will get on. Leamy, Oā€™Brien, et al.

The Orange Order is essentially the same as the KKK in its nature

So is a huge part of mainstream Loyalism and Unionism

I donā€™t know why anybody would beat around the bush about this

Fuck off you Hun.

2 Likes

If rugby was more inclusive more bog warriors would have represented Ireland at rugby. Its insularity/exclusivity and focus on trawling through private schools for talent meant many bog warriors who were better than their fee paying counterparts were missed/ignored.

I think Huns is an spl term mate to describe fans of rangers

Horseshit. Thereā€™s a haype of Muldoons playing for Connacht.

1 Like