Justice for Sidney

There’s a few lads trying to kick a man when he’s down here — for Shame. Sid can grind my gears on some topics, enlighten me on others - and piss me off no end when going back and forth with Labane … But multiple lads on here have had a hop off him for being a carer of his father over the years, some of the comments being as low as you can get, and I dont ever recall him looking for anyone to be banned over it.

Everyone is for free speech around here until they dont like what they are hearing.

Fuck up you cunts.

15 Likes

Caring for a parent is one of the most noble endeavors a person can undertake. Incredibly rewarding as well. Sid clearly has issues but we all do and express these in different ways.

1 Like

Get real he needs help, the likes of you egging him on for a few laughs is no good, you should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Fuck him, a pompous knobhead

1 Like

I’ve never egged him on kid. I’ve disagreed with him more than agreed with him … I just recall some horrible comments about his father over the years- and i’m not excusing what he said to Art at all, but there’s double standards at play.

2 Likes

You’ve been sore about him ever since you wasted a New Years Eve in some remote Canadian outpost arguing with him

2 Likes

He goes around the place calling people fascists, nazis, racist and rape apologists on a regular basis. Hes going to get a few mortars back

In fiarness to him , he only says those things to fascists, nazis, racists and rape apologists.

3 Likes

I am out of the loop and not aware of what he was banned for but @sidney was more sinned against than sinned a lot of the time.

The place will be at a loss without him. Whether you agreed with him or not he was his own man who stood by his opinions come which I always respected

8 Likes

You’re being a little bit mischievous here buddy.

He told @artfoley that he rapes cancer victims

I’d take most of Sid’s slings and arrows but he crossed a line yesterday and it’s not the first time that he’s skirted around that line.

The 2 threads he started today are indicative of his precarious state of mind and shame on you for egging him on

3 Likes

He meant I rape my wife

That’s even worse.

Hope she’s ok mate.

1 Like

Hardly the time for cheap like hunting. I knew what he was like after that and wanted no more engagement, ive had him on ignore since the day it came in but get the odd notification from his hundreds of replies. This place is a laugh and in many cases a pointless waste of tax payers money but he wasn’t right and wasn’t getting any better. Cant be a good situation he’s in, hopefully he’ll talk to someone and be bck in a year for Trumps inauguration.

Well said, standard faux empathy from the Sinn Fein candidate for cork north Central on show here

South Central.

1 Like

I’m egging no one on…theres a slew of lad’s lining up to have a go when he’s gone. They wouldn’t say boobie to a goose ordinarily.

WTF does that mean?

1 Like

suspended…

2 Likes