Justice for Sidney

Ye’ve all fucking lost it lads

1 Like

Some of us never had it

3 Likes

What a time to be alive

1 Like

I have the NFC Championship game to look forward to this weekend and the Superbowl on Feb 2. The timing couldn’t be better actually.

2 Likes

Careful now or I’ll send a letter to your employer.
Oh wait…

We should go for a pint in Terrys some time when I’m back in Monaghan. I’m terrible company, we’ve nothing in common, it would be great.

In all seriousness, this whole affair is another reminder that we don’t really know and therefore shouldn’t trust people on the INTERNET. As a result, it would be unwise to reveal personal details such as where you live, work, drink, eat and whether you scored all your team’s points in the county final as this information could be used against you. @Horsebox was correct all along in not revealing anything about himself for over 10 years.

8 Likes

What we eat is ok though ya?

We shouldn’t eat meat.

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes

Sidney is one of the lads I would have considered meeting a few years ago, before he went mental. Will you be next?

2 Likes

I’d say @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is fanatically petitioning media outlets to delete articles relating to ‘outstanding contribution of free taker in sigeurson match’ under the right to be forgotten legislation, lest he be readily identified .

1 Like

I have an admission to make.

I did all the tweeting … i’m sorry, I saw an open goal and couldnt help myself… i’ve used Sidney and this thread as a cover… I was awake all night thinking about it and it was wrong. I’m really sorry @Bandage and @Rocko

1 Like

so why havent you deleted the tweets if thats the case…/

the damage is done now…just let my shame there for all to see… But bring back Sid.

sorry pal, not buying it

Another Limerick closet Kilkenny fan?
For shame.

Is he a Limerick Closet? A limerick fan of Kilkenny closets? A limerick closet with a Kilkenny fan? So many questions, so little punctuation.

1 Like

@sidney right now