Justice for Sidney

He accused himself of being a rapist. He didn’t accuse somebody of raping their cancer stricken wife.

Browsing TFK in work could get me in trouble with HR the way things are gone now :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Lads spare a thought for @anon25556527 here the poor unfortunate

Except the ones about Pakistanis, Jews, travellers etc…all to happy to accuse all round him of prejudice but just as happy to fire out the racism etc when it suits him

And these threats to contact employers…cowardly low aul shite

3 Likes

Who ever sent the PM with the private details should be named and shamed and fucked out too

Do lads think he was serious with that line on the employer? FFS sake lads. It was a wum.

I was just reading his PM’s there to make sure and can’t see any mentioning Arts employer.

5 Likes

Imagine taking anything anyone posted here literally or at face value. Some lads aren’t cut out for the internet at all.

1 Like

Some of the newer lads are spooked a bit. That’s how it goes.

Nearly time for the Facehop link again soon

Correct , ffs choolboy snitches, something inherently wrong with someone sharing a p.m.

Ffs yourself. He’d even gone so far to identify my profession, track down my employer and find evidence of my genocidal tendencies on boards. The fact that I’m not on boards, and don’t have a profession are beside the point. And my nonexistent employer has enough problems

5 Likes

Yep, full of their gip when he’s not around to respond.

Sid was out of line yesterday but in general I find him an excellent poster.

3 Likes

That is pretty shocking by any standards. The personal attack on the wife being uncalled for.

Sidney didn’t bother me hugely. He started off here well and didn’t post as plentiful on items but all that seemed to change.

He certainly had his views and was articulate and learned - even to the point of pain at times.

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Sid was a good poster until Donald Trump and Brexit came along

1 Like

The demise of the BDO has pushed Sidney over the edge it’s sad to see.

Fellas with limited intelligence couldn’t handle Sid. It unsettled them that somebody could think for themselves.

1 Like

The Dr. McKenna Cup Final won’t be the same without Sid :cry:

2 Likes

Easy spot the dim lads Sid has been taking apart for years taking delight in his temporary suspension.

2 Likes

Or Donegal