Justice for Sidney

Who is going to call the guards?

1 Like

They couldn’t win a debate with him so this is what they resort to.

1 Like

Do you happen to have the phone number for the department of Harrassment, Harmful Communications and Related Offences?

2 Likes

Come on glas. You need to furrow your brow a little more.

I didn’t read much of what Sid posted on anything in the last few years but I thought he overstepped the mark when he tweeted John Connors about his COTY win / runner up.

Exposing this place to the general masses is never a good idea and anyone who does so should should be punished.

4 Likes

What did he do yesterday?

I was saddened to hear of the incident on the forum yesterday. My thoughts are with this poor man as he recovers offline. I’ve demanded a full report into the incident which is under Garda investigation. My avatar which was located at the scene of the offending post has been removed.

17 Likes

Wise move

His argument technique.

I disagree with you Sid.

You’re a racist, fascist hate monger and you like rape.

4 Likes

For virtue signallers that constitutes taking apart

How will @anon7035031 fill his time now?

1 Like

wanking to pictures of dead cats.

5 Likes

Ye’ve all fucking lost it lads

1 Like

Some of us never had it

3 Likes

What a time to be alive

1 Like

I have the NFC Championship game to look forward to this weekend and the Superbowl on Feb 2. The timing couldn’t be better actually.

2 Likes

Careful now or I’ll send a letter to your employer.
Oh wait…

We should go for a pint in Terrys some time when I’m back in Monaghan. I’m terrible company, we’ve nothing in common, it would be great.

In all seriousness, this whole affair is another reminder that we don’t really know and therefore shouldn’t trust people on the INTERNET. As a result, it would be unwise to reveal personal details such as where you live, work, drink, eat and whether you scored all your team’s points in the county final as this information could be used against you. @Horsebox was correct all along in not revealing anything about himself for over 10 years.

8 Likes

What we eat is ok though ya?