Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Supporters Club (KCCSBSC)

Signing In.

It’s time for Andy Reid and Showtime to end the 50 year wait and bring the big one back to Missouri. The forum dullards have all jumped on the dour running game of the 'forty whiners, but there’s no doubting the only show in town: Patrick Mahomes. Every so often a superstar emerges; a trailblazer that captivates the hearts and minds of the world and Showtime is picking up that mantle from Montana, Favre & Rodgers. His time has come.

Another miracle from Mahomes :star:

Hooray for the Honey Badger :badger:

Atonement for Tyreek :baby:

Throw your hands up for Travis :brendanback:

And a ring for Big Red :ring:

6 Likes

In

Given your incredible jinxing of the past 3 weeks, do you mind signing out until the Chiefs have won, and then I’ll put you up at the top table.

1 Like

I have learned from the errors of my jinxing ways and am on the straight and arrow now

FTFY

The Ravens fan boy bemoaning the run game…oh dear.

When your beloved Lamar was asked to beat teams by throwing it he shit the bed.

2 Likes

And who do you think threw the most touchdowns this season, you numpty?

A spectacular self-mugging by the mouse :joy:

1 TD, 2 INT in the game that mattered.

This isn’t the MVP discussion thread, chef. Sling your hook.

IN.

Regular season :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What’s his record for the real stuff?? - :poop:

Mahomes had a nice handy run himself in the post season - the 21st and 26th ranked pass defences.

How about the game that mattered last year?

@anon61878697 & @anon7035031 are oddly infatuated with the regular season MVP, Lamar Jackson, in the KCCSBSC thread.

It’s only Pro Bowl week and the whiners are swinging blindly :rofl:

Regular season — you say it like it means something. :grinning:

Rodgers is a regular season hero – your boy Lamar doesnt want to end up consistently shitting the bed like him. - he’s already 0-2

You’ve been all over place since Tiger Tom shit the bed.

Anyway full disclosure, I had a nice little sum on Lamar for MVP, hence rowing in behind him. I’ll be sure to tag you when the prince is crowned.

And also when the king is crowned on Sunday week. :wink:

1 Like

In. Hon Kansas!

1 Like

It’s merely the passing of the baton -

Go get em Junior

2 Likes

How cute. Such a shame for the franchise that Tom was an insecure little biznitch and forced Bill to trade him.

Yeah - Two superbowls since the trade :rollseyes:

One.

:rollseyes: