Kerry Babies and the Dancing Babys campaign of Calumny

TFK EXCLUSIVE:

It has been suggested on this forum that the poster @thedancingbaby has strong links to the forces of law and order.
In fact respected posters who know the family from Fingal have strongly suggested his father was central in the (now discredited) team that investigated the Kerry Babies murder. Kerry babies
There are a large number of unanswered questions relating to this investigation and the conduct of those involved.
I have it on good account that the small team initially involved in this investigation drew members from around the country, with one member coming from the same local division as Maurice McCabe. Undoubtedly this man would have been central to and participated in the campaign of calumny against Maurice. It is not beyond reason (and I dare say even perhaps logical) to suggest that the father of @thedancingbaby was himself involved in the campaign against Maurice and his family, owing to the strong personal links he had with the senior garda person he worked with on the Kerry Babies (discredited) investigation.
Could this explain the aggressive and reactionary way in which the dancing baby is reacting to the vindication of Maurice and his family? has he something to hide? Is he in a position where he could access sensitive information?
over to you @Bandage , this forum has always taken a strong stance against calumny and I expect this to continue.

11 Likes

In regard to the sexual abuse claims made against McCabe, The Dancing Baby was adamant that there was no smoke without fire - The manner in which he stated this suggested he either had evidence of the abuse himself or he is close to someone very familiar with McCabe and the case… After @Funtime’s post it all makes sense now… TDB Senior has dirt all over his hands and overalls.

Oh balls, how the fuck did you get to the bottom of it. Fair dues.

RTÉ could do worse than start a @Funtime investigates series

1 Like

I’d certainly watch it.

Thank you to @Funtime for bravely putting his head above the parapet and blowing the whistle on @thedancingbaby ‘s antics.

We let a lot of things slide on this forum - racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, statements in support of rubby, threats of physical violence against other posters (in fact we encourage this last one).

But let me assure users: TFK will not stand idly by and allow anybody to engage in calumny.

1 Like

I’d be fucking in it

1 Like

Not having sex btw

1 Like

Holy Fuck, the “D” in Miss D stands for Dancingbaby

4 Likes