Kerry babies

I am aware of a well known and respected poster who knows a man who was part of the team of gardai who investigated this case and that man’s son has links to Folsom Blue. I can say no more at this point.

@Peter_G?

You’ve said too much.

I said respected poster

Can any geriatric poster give a run down of this. Just read about it there and was discussing it with a friend earlier, we had no idea about it but it seems more gubu than gubu.

@anon67715551 @Fagan_ODowd @balbec Can ye give us the rundown?

Was fucked up alright, peelers were cunts then and still are today…

Baby stabbed and found on beach. Local Harlet presented at hospital obviously post giving birth but no baby. Local pigs put 2 and 2 together and got 5 and presumed she had the baby that was killed. She actually has a different kid that died and buried it on her farm. Heavy squad detectives called in and included the father of a man heavily connected with the race horse Folsom blue. They force Confessions from harlet and family. Found to Ben impossible to be true. Inquiry called. Folsom blue pulls out of welsh National. Gardai apologize 34 years later. Folsom blue out of aintree. DnA proves baby not belonging to harlet. Folsom blue possible Irish national entry.

9 Likes

How did the family admit to stabbing a baby? And the two separate babies theory seems a non runner

1 Like

It was on morning Ireland this morning. She told them them where she buried her baby and offered to shoe the Gardaí and they refused numerous times and charged her with the murder. She finally got in contact with her family and they recover the second body and she was exonerated.

No one ever caught for the stabbed baby.

Give it a listen back.

The plot thickens

1 Like

I get it.

Handiwork of our esteemed police force

So (and i will listen to it thanks glas) she was preggers, but then not, and the shades stitched her up with the stabbed beach baby, but after this she admitted to her own baby buried out the back, but then the shades thought she was the mother of them both. And that she buried one baby out the back, but drove the other baby 50 miles and stabbed it to death and left it on a beach.

Pretty much. Tribunal questioning line, treatment of Hayes, exoneration of peelers, findings all off the charts. Way different Ireland then

And in many ways it’s exactly the same.

Bang on @Sidney

Shades?

Peelers

1 Like

Yep