Kerry babies

somebody set up a new account with a proxy server and posted a picture of Sid

Wonderful scenes. It was my good friend Roisin’s hat - a photo taken in Stockholm in 2013 - great times. I must say I’m tempted to get one for myself, actually. The very definition of style.

A lovely photo altogether.

5 Likes

Fair play to you @Sidney, there’s been a torrent of abuse thrown at you for the last 48 hours and you’ve only would them up further and further. :tea:

Indeed and it must irk them that I’m considerably more tall and handsome.

I must say you’re quite a handsome man too

1 Like

Who posted it

Micheal Noonan.

1 Like

Nothing is ever as it seems, apart from when it is. But how do you know when that time is?

What did anybody hope to achieve by posting a picture of @Sidney?

It’s similar to when a poster put up pictures of me on TFK when I called Shane Lowry a fat useless cunt on twitter.

I was reported to HR in Bank of Ireland but who would Sid be reported to? Tim Berners-Lee?

7 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Don Tidey of course was found in Derrada Wood, Ballinamore, Co Leitrim in 1983.

The cops were on to the location and set up checkpoints around the area. A local middle aged man now, young lad then, made the mistake of speeding in his brand new car without seeing the upcoming check point and was promptly shot at. He survived but he lost the power down one side of his body.

Mad times indeed.

Surely to god that never happened?

1 Like

That’s mental alright but people do weird fucking shit. A mate of mine was on an Rte show once and this giant foreheaded wexican weirdo who had been stalking the presenter contacted her to give out about her choice of guest. He then id’d my mate on tfk. A bit mental really. Thankfully my mate doesn’t hold it against him and seems happy enough driving his Berlingo round Ireland. It’s a mad world out there.

Actually pass on my fond regards to @Nemesis please. Did he get you the vending machine contract out in RTÉ after?

Who was the rat?

By the way, WTF went on here yesterday?

Good morning Balbec.

Sid posted a pic of himself under a different alias to try and get @artfoley blamed and banned. Art saw through it and called the guards.

3 Likes

Did I not read somewhere that a blood test back in 1986 proved that Joanne Hayes wasn’t the Mother.

How long have the Guards been sitting on the DNA test results? When could they have carried out the DNA test first?

Does anyone know what’s happening at the Charleton Tribunal or is everyone too busy talking about the Kerry babies story?

Former commissioner O’Sullivan is due up before the tribunal today. They’re running behind schedule so this may or may not happen.