Kerry babies

I think she is now due on stage tomorrow.

1 Like

Dont know. But tests subsequently ruled out both babies having the same father which is where the theory of twins with different fathers arose

Art is wide out.

Wide out is an anagram of artfoley
That is an Internet fact.

1 Like

This O’Carroll fellow is still at it.

This cuntbag should be locked up in the joy and callinan along with her.

Ann Lovett’s boyfriend speaks out with some interesting stories.

Are they inferring incest here?

Very strange.

1 Like

No. I think a Church involvement is being inferred.

Ricky paints a completely different picture of Ann. Quite an independent rebellious girl. He also seems to suggest that something terrible happened to her such as rape and she deliberately gave birth as she did to commit suicide.

The fact that she chose the grotto May give an indication of a point she was trying to make.

1 Like

I never knew her sister also died tragically.In all a tough story.

Tragic stuff is right. Very sad

likewise, just 3 months after

Its definitely being hinted he wasnt father of child and that shed been raped. By who I dont know

Well he clearly raped her, she was underage and unable to give consent.

1 Like

Ok pedantic pete. Its hinting that she was also raped by somebody else

Thanks whoopi

Yes I know that, but the articles neatly doddges the statutory raping elephant in the room.

You’d wonder about his motives for coming forward and if he even bothered to touch base with the lovetts.

Read the article this morning. I think it’s the first time I’ve ever seen a photograph of Ann Lovett ever. Can remember the outrage at the time, the man interviewed today is the only person close to Ann Lovett that I can recall speaking publicly about it…

The letters she is said to have written were burned. Would keep an open mind as to whether or not she penned them herself, seemed a bit odd to me that her mother being such a private person allowed two girls into Ann Lovetts bedroom to find them and not have found them herself…

A fair collection of stories on that front page, twas some country

1 Like