Kerry babies

And not the last time either. Aren’t there issues of his handling of the Du Plantier murder too. Seems arriving late was a common occurrence.

:grin:

Gerry O’carroll is a gas man, he wrote a book about himself in retirement called ‘The Sheriff’

1 Like

Was it ever considered that the baby was a sacrifice? - Can’t be a coincidence that Kerry went on to win the AI in the centenary year.

I think Paul Williams came up with that sobriquet.

Ultimate pig looking bastard head on him.

1 Like

they were vicious rumours alright mate. The power of student’s union politics could have impacted on Joe’s judgement at the time, but I think it was just an ugly smear campaign from an opponent.

What age is @Joe_Player ?

I had him down as around 12 or 13.

@Joe_Player isn’t a person, more a state of mind.

That’s about the average age for here.

Ffffffffffs

Thought this had been put to bed. So he thinks twins by two different fathers

The article was from 2014. It just shows how much of a fucking eejit O’Carroll is.

Thought testing at the time of the csse had ruled out the babies having same father. So only way it could have been twins was with two different fathers.

It was a spurious theory based on tabloid speculation at the time. That the tribunal tried to mash this bizarre peg into their theory tells you all you need to know about the tribunal.

1 Like

A superfecund eejit.

Even before he grew he wanted to look down on people

WTF? Is that who I think it is?

Bad form lads.

deary me

They didnt even have the balls to post it under their regular username… dear oh dear.

yep, he has them so rattled they did this