Kev

The great thing about Kev is you’ve no idea what way he’s going to come down on a really divisive issue. But there won’t be any nuance & he won’t take a neutral stance, it’ll be all in fella.

19 Likes

Armagh?

100%, Kev is very different to the current TFK headbanger set, the self thinkers who all think the exact same every time

Kev could just as easily have been an expert on genetics who has previously sparred with XY women on every continent :man_shrugging:

He was a huge loss to this place

It was Kev that dropped AJ in his last spar two weeks before the Fat Andy Ruiz fight. It’s the reason why Joshua’s father was attacking Hearn in the ring after. “A dynamite puncher like that,why would you do that to my son?”

Kev taught that Algerian bird how to hit so hard.

4 Likes

And when he goes all in he’ll have a mate in Greenland or whatever that just happens to back up exactly the point that he is making

1 Like

I always enjoyed his none too subtle boasts about his numerous sexual conquests.

1 Like

Trackie, the way you end most of your posts with that stupid hands out I dunno emoji is really annoying the shit out of me. Please stop.

The Algerian was training in a contraints based environment in the ring while the Italian was practicing on a punching bag.

3 Likes

You’ve little enough to bothering you,
Sure half the forum is doing the same now :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just heard that Kev is with ballylanders football.

Looking forward to the Thursday clash even more now.

Would be a disaster for Kev if he was the one to relegate Bally!

Which Bally?