Kev

Ironically enough, debating Kev was like playing with a verbal ball wall

15 Likes

When is a gable end not a gable end?

Douglas

1 Like

Heā€™s only new enough there tho?

This year, was with Newcestown last year.

1 Like

I saw some introduction session on twitter recently alright. I must get the low down tomorrow when Iā€™m down that way.

1 Like

Is the scourge of the GAA not the likes of Kev, who sees himself as some sort of coaching expert pushing the already inflated bullshit training and coaching which occurs, when the amateur nature of the games are considered as well as the fact that no one who isnā€™t Irish gives a shite about them?

4 Likes

Any lad drawing a wage out of an amateur organisation or charity needs to be questioned.

5 Likes

Especially when they make so much noise about it.

Theres a lot of mortgages out there to be paid

If you donā€™t have to think about your touch, you can think about whatā€™s going on around you, or you can perform instinctively like tk did.
A more apt analogy for kev is that a concert pianist can only practice with an orchestra, when in fact, they need hour after hour alone to make full use of the full orchestra practice

2 Likes

They wonā€™t win anything, Kev or not.

Thoroughly enjoyed this one (following on from the boxing gender fiasco):

Iā€™ve sparred guys way ahead of me in boxing. Like 10 levels above, floating around Olympic level and guys who made a career at Pro. But they were smaller and lighter and I was heavy handed. They might get on me 15 to 1 in punches. But I could really hurt them with that odd connect.
On the flip I sparred bigger lads. Itā€™s no joke. Itā€™s not a street fight where other things can help you.

https://twitter.com/movementcoachkm/status/1818983185033941119?t=0KcDkX1D7F_sHBmcWosDug&s=19

2 Likes

What a man.

9 Likes

Yikes

He took on plenty of INTERNET heavyweights here and left undefeated.

1 Like

Kev listened to a single podcast and is an expert on it. Simples.

Did you not listen to the podcast he asks anyone who dares to question him?

No, he listened to a preview of a podcast, that hasnā€™t been released

18 Likes

KEV took on all comers, all at once, and retired undefeated.

Hardly ever won a battle either, mind you.

2 Likes

Like the Irish football team before they became powder puff playing pretty passes across your own penalty area patsies.

So many 1-1 victories.