Kev

@caoimhaoin destroyed the lives an awful lot of losers round here. He did it consistently for about 10 year and he did it across 3 different continents.
That time he said he was having casual and regular sexual intercourse with a 24 year old that was similar to what you’d see in the movies drove the usual suspects on here absolutely demented.
He gave a fair few sad bastards plenty of sleepless nights. In an unprecedented era for weirdos in Cark he was an isolated gem. Badly badly missed.

10 Likes

That Tess Tickle freak is no loss

1 Like

this is brilliant

Unfortunately we couldn’t keep him for the following season. Had we I am convinced we would have played Senior, even if it was a short trip up. What Ronan does is make you believe in yourself, but he also encourages a “go for it” mentality. Take the shot on. Be brave. I remember coming on late in a league game against Ballydesomnd that Donnacha O’ Connor controlled single handedly but with a minute left i got a sight at goal for an equalizer that actually in the end would have got us promotion. It was outside of the boot stuff, but a defender got a hand on it and it only made the keepers hands. Game over. I made some mutterings of “shouldn’t take the shot on”, the reort from Ronan was somewhere along the lines of “i don’t give a fuck, go for it again next week”. Thats who Cork have at the wheel.

A favorite saying of his is “take the hand-break off”. When Ronan was appointed Cork Manager I was delighted. I was not a bit surprised Carbery Rangers won the Senior County under Ronan, in fact I made a nice bit on money on it. A team hanging around the upper echelons of Cork football who it could be argued lacked a killer instinct and Mindset to finish the job. Ronan came in and clearly changed that

7 Likes

An incredible turn of events here.

I wonder how he got on with the Brazilian lad who was trying to sabotage his business that time?

It was rivetting stuff.

1 Like

He’d get more likes for that here

4 Likes

Top top stuff .

Amazing one of the “podcasts “ haven’t signed him up .

Ronan McCarthy telling his players to “take the handbreak off” is a refreshing change from other managers telling their players to “take the shackles off”

Superb tactical nous

2 Likes

The mentioning of donnacha o Connor and carbury rangers… uneal

1 Like

I just passed Donnacha not twenty minutes ago and had a little chuckle to myself.

1 Like

@caoimhaoin is spot on about this Cork team.

:clap:

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

He’s improved his spelling anyway.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank fuck we have confident guys like Kev and Donal og to remind us of being in servitude to the bwits

I won’t lie this has cheered me up no end