Kevin myers- an alright sort

Zing.

No, just outline the passage in his piece that got him fired.

Why don’t you email Rupert Murdoch pal? I’m sure he will fill you in.

Why wont you just do it? What have you to lose?

Why don’t you just read the article, are you that fucking thick?

What is your problem?
All im asking is for you to outline the bit that has outraged you and some other people. I have already said i didnt feel the same outrage so im hoping you can clarify.

Here, I’ll let the man himself explain it to you.

why wont you? why are you being so evasive on this?

I just did mate, see my previous post. I know you struggle with written stuff, so I got Kev to say it to you live on a national radio show. I hope this clears everything up for you.

what a very very strange and evasive individual you are

I can’t help it if you are thick as pig shit.

are you waiting for Una Mullaly to tell you exactly why you are outraged?

No.

You accused millions of Trump’s voters of being anti semites.

Your evidence was embarrassing.

Trump’s closest advisor and family are Jews, and you still peddle this nonsense.

All because it was the latest attack line in the media.

Of course you don’t.

2 Likes

Backtrack from Myers.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I am very sure. You said nothing had been mentioned about makey uppy. Then, when evidence of same mention was provided, you disavowed the mention, wriggling around in specious circles.

Audit trail… Get you. I guess you are straightforwardly dim but angularly stubborn, bouffant with wrongheadedness and ego. But savage dim, end of day.

I think you will find there is no such rubric as ‘big words and small words’. I think you will find there is a rubric best known as ‘exact words and inexact words’. Likely enough, though, you find any kind of exacting distinction hard to grasp.

1 Like

What did John Waters say or write to upset Una Mullally? I can’t remember this incident.

cc @Tim_Riggins.

Malarkey is a breath of fresh air round here

@Fran and his loyal lickspittles taking an awful pasting

2 Likes

+1.

Gmac is being destroyed.

2 Likes