Kevin myers- an alright sort

Keep digging :grin:

@Sidney is the lad on the bodhran here - heā€™s banged the same drum so often the life has gone out of himā€¦

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOLIJUq9Lg0

:grin:

Go to townā€¦ Ah yeah, the same sort of scenario as the 2015 Club All Ireland Final. I get it. You are such an impressive figure, such a top poster.

Truth told, you would not go to town on a mikado biscuit left out in a monsoon.

Fluff away with your fellow fluffers. Some people do manage to grow out of a circle jerk dynamic, as Kevin Myers detailed, funnily enough, in A Single Headstrong Heart (2016).

1 Like

Ye really showed us that day alright. Congratulations.

Who won the club final in 2015?

The 2015/16 club hurling final was played on March 17, 2016 and won by Na Piarsaigh. I suspect the Kilkenny spoofer is talking about the 2014/15 club championship which was won by Ballyhale.

1 Like

So not the 2015 final then

So says the man who makes Iarla Tannian look classy.

Quite an achievement.

By the way, you are only right wing because you think the gods gave you so very little.

Conservatives, on the whole, I like, even when I do not agree with them. PJ Oā€™Rourke et al.

Right wingers who are right wingers because of a personality deficitā€¦ Like seeming like you are from Tipperary when supposedly from Galway, which is quite an achievement too.

2 Likes

Oh no you didnā€™tā€¦

It was a shit article imo. Deal with it.

You nutjob.

Youā€™re a brave man, Har. He already mopped the floor with you.

2 Likes

Ah, the nutjob lineā€¦ There are galore lines from you on this site a far better fit for that description.

By the way, and sorry to break the news, nobody cares about your opinion because you are a slow witted lad who can, at best, type.

Malarkey is fast becoming a legend around here

2 Likes

And not a single text from anyone needed. Unreal.

2 Likes

And will let you in on another little secret, since your obtuseness and ego will prevent you clocking it, and I am a kindly sort, heel of hunt: I am not a wet day in this place and people are a million times more interested in my opinion than they are in your opinion. And all so after you have been ā€˜carrying onā€™ here for years.

How does that swerve make you feel about yourself? A bit nuttery scuttery?

1 Like

Ah, the old predictable Kilkenny hate for Tannion, after the stripey scumbags tried to break his ankles in two successive AI throw ins.

The Gods gave me plenty pal, and thankfully I have used my considerable skill set with great success. I realize its difficult for a pseudo intellectual like yourself to understand anything beyond right and left stereotypes, but the spectrum of political ideology is wider than your pea brain can grasp.

Stick to writing your shit articles that nobody reads.

After calling you out in successive weeks, @Bandage has retreated to his bunker since you showed up. The real measure of a man thatā€¦

2 Likes

Ah now, you may stick to being the hate child of Robert Nozick and Rupert Rigsby.

Pseudo intellectualsā€¦ Yeah, you have the right gib of a lad who accrued any amount of Starred Firsts.

But I will, on a parting glass, vouchsafe a truth: there is no higher level of spoofing than personality defects smoothed into ideology.

The gods between us and all harm, there are an awful lot of lads out there who think so well of themselves for being Ian Brady without the crimes.

If Herr Bandage wants to have a go, any time at all, I will make mummy of him as well.

5 Likes