Kevin myers- an alright sort

Heā€™ll have a right go once you disappearā€¦ Heā€™ll make shit of then.

1 Like

I havenā€™t had anything new to add today - I covered pretend texts and writing like someone that lives in Hard Times* yesterday.

*ā€œBut I will, on a parting glass, vouchsafe a truthā€¦ā€

:laughing:

5 Likes

They hammered us. We even made Joey Holden look good.

1 Like

Well you certainly chose your handle widely, a supreme bullshit artist in our midst. Welcome however, this place had gone a little stale and can only improve with a better class of lunatic.

1 Like

A master delegator

You are a dung beetle. The biggest part of your body is a pair of pincers.

But hey, I guess that role still puts you near the top of this food chain.

Pity about the smell. But hey, as in that Dickens novel, people always want more.

1 Like

That reply has cut me deep.

Not half as deep as genetics did.

Yep.

I am reminded of Edward Saidā€™s summation of Conor Cruise Oā€™Brien. Approximately: ā€˜A great fan of the overdog.ā€™

Is not terribly amusing when a similarly ardent fan of the overdog such as yourself finds it terribly hard to accept meeting far more than his match?

Everyone loves a little doggie. Except the little doggie.

And: do tell us about your genuine intellectualism and all those Starred Firsts.

Tis oh so easy to parse this stuff: bad skin in your teens and the ugly side of plain. All those rural Galway discos when you learned Ayn Rand was oh so right, ever before you pretended to have read Ayn Rand.

Iā€™m a (very) big dog pal, stop yapping.

Your inner teenager, then and now, certainly is not.

You might consider trying to unlock yours, you might free yourself from the malarkey.

Do you bore the hole off lads on Boards, Premierview, & Clarehurlers for example when they call your articles long winded & boring?

The level of seeth is truly a sight to behold. You have obviously being doing research on the posters who had the gumption to call you out as a cunt. :grin:

any sign of @Bandage?

He is over there behind @Rocko

6 Likes

Oh, so it is a bit of flower power now, is it? Gone is the ā€œpea brainā€ note.

Look, you are a bullying individual with noxious political views who thinks, as per Jeffrey Archer, having a few pound grants you the winning of any argument. Far from it.

You come across as a Miwadi John Caudwell, someone who got a 2:1 in an Engineering degree or some such and rose to notions on the back of quids.

And a Miwadi Tipp man, at that, which is even worse.

Ouch :grin:

A miwadi Tipperary man :grin:

Thought they were more into Dwans or Finches?

1 Like