Kevin myers- an alright sort

TASE :lol: :lol:

That is a decent article from Myers

Fuck off you. It’s a load of gash…

Was it worth 4,000 lives?

No.

Were they all republican victims? What about the systems of oppression they were reacting to? From tans to Thatcher?.. And remind me there what was the purpose of the Good Friday agreement also while you are at it.

It’s alright for you and Myers to lambast Pearce, Connolly and Adams etc, but what have you ever stood up for? What oppression have you faced in your little middle class life? Jog on Phil.

About 2,000 were the victims of “Republican” organisations. Was that worth it?

Still wasn’t worth it

Where did I say I condoned any murder? Myers continuously lays sole blame at the feet of republicans stretching back to 1916 and refuses to engage minutely with the other side of the argument. A little bit of balance would be nice.

And how long more does he and Kenny and everyone else get to play this card? We all signed up to the good Friday agreement for the sake of peace and to move forward. I suppose It’s alright on paper saying these guys, on both sides, can participate in the democratic process, but in practice we don’t really mean it?

Dessie Ellis is a great man.

Some great work by Colonel Myers over the weekend

The screaming mary’s in the UK have got Colonel Myers the sack.

Men "Seldom get pregnant "
:rofl::rofl:

I didn’t even realise Kevin Myers was still writing until this.

Kevin Myers gets found out for the umpteenth time. Great news, amusing news.

I guess he will now be off to the Mail. Or will Eoghan Harris use his influence to get Myersy back in the Indo stable? Even an anti Semite is tolerable if sound on the revisionist question.

I’m sure all the forum holocaust deniers will now be rowing in behind Myers.

Cc @croppy_boy

I’ve never denied a holocaust in my life.

Myers has alway been an utter, utter cunt of a man.

Can someone point out the offending remarks that has everyone’s knickers in a twist, I’ve read it and can’t find anything

4 Likes

He upset the Jews.
You’ll never get away with upsetting Jews

2 Likes

He essentially said the Jews can negotiate better deals.

1 Like

It wasnt even a backhanded compliment. It was fortright.

Myers’ problem, quite apart from being a poor writer and an obnoxious individual, is that he writes these pieces half or more cut. That factor is obvious, once you take a look.