Kilkenny GAA thread

That is the downside to Cody’s legacy, though in fairness, it’s also just the way it’s gone. Playing IC hurling is like playing senior tinder these days.

You’d never really know who will come through and who won’t. If you’re good enough to play minor for tipp and have either size or speed or preferably both, everything else can be got with hard work.
You’d need a fairly single track approach though. A certain lack of imagination one might say.
Folk like Cian Lynch are exempt as they were just born with stardust.

Look at Hegarty - written off by his own father and @TreatyStones - and he lording it now in All Ireland finals.

6 Likes

Can the Munster contingent take the discussions on their various county teams to the appropriate threads and stop spamming the Kilkenny GAA thread.

4 Likes

Never usually. Kilkenny normally have the same format across Senior and Intermediate. League/Championship.

Ouch!

Fr.Tommy Maher/St.Pats

I just popped in and saw 44 new posts so naturally I presumed the Great man was no more…
But no,of course.
We had the Just Protein crew going on and on as usual.

The similarities between McGregor and yerselves are becoming more apparent by the day.
Brash
New Money
Arrogant
No social skills
Cunts

8 Likes

volcano-eruption

2 Likes

They’re very needy.

2 Likes

The poor bastard is rattled their whacktics got them far enough but they played a better team who can actually work the ball out without thumping it down the field and fighting for possession.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Is Cody gone yet lads?

I notice he has lipstick on the boots as well.

A most peculiar species indeed.

Id say by the end of this week, it won’t be just on his boots

2 Likes

Excellent post

No word yet?

This is a BC appreciation thread, while he is getting the last rites from the St Patrick’s parish priest. Can all Munster lads please show some respect and stop hogging this thread with relevant horseshite, especially Tipp lads. @iron_mike can stay, he’s earned his crust.

4 Likes

He’s waiting for the RSVP photographer to get down to the village.

2 Likes

After reading this thread I’m going to predict that Cody won’t retire and it’s just an elaborate wind up

2 Likes