Kilkenny GAA thread

He was a fine player.

1 Like

We probably never got to see the best of him. When he would have been potentially at his best he was the nominated fire fighter and often played out of position.

3 Likes

I think that sums him up very well. Delighted to see him get a couple of medals.
I hope the current crew can sneak one or two also.
But it ain’t easy at the moment…

What do you think was his best position? Would have loved to see him get more time in the Noel McGrath role

Fuck em!!!

I thought that to and couldn’t understand why he wasn’t played more at wing back. However, they put him there this year and he looked very caught for pace.
He was a great bit of stuff in his prime and has always come across as a decent lad.

Ya maybe Cody didn’t move him up the field to help the half forward line win ball. Maybe he just didn’t trust him in the backs anymore

11, 9 & 5 in descending order.

Juvenile grades reverting to u14,16 and 18 next year

1 Like

Excellent.

Over 90% in favour apparently, definitely a better system for smaller rural clubs

2 Likes

Yes happy with that, we voted in the club on it a couple of weeks ago and was unanimous.

Only downside I feel is the inter county minor competition will be devalued as a result.

We were unanimous on it as well, county board wanted to maintain the status quo presumably due to the intercounty issues you mention.

Some talk the past week that they would try railroad their preference through but democracy prevailed thankfully.

Yes heard same, that 27 CB delegates would vote against but with 40 odd clubs holding a vote and being like minded the numbers would prevail.

1 Like

Thomastown win easy pulling up in the end.
Foretold by several kk posters on here.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/gaaleinster/status/1733493632148124029?s=20

Tullogher-Rosbercon won comfortably too against the Offaly champion. In reality the final was two weeks ago when they pulled away from Craanford in the last 5 minutes.

A fairly a high benchmark to be starting out with -

Congrats on the new job @Locke

2 Likes

Reporting The Dirt GIF by Kathryn Dean