Kilkenny GAA thread

Wouldnt be a fan of that jersey design I have to say

Premier Intermediate, the 3rd grade in Cork
They have hardly a player of note from midfield up Spillane aside.

The corporate boxes are hardly opened for this?

Fuck it but they are. You’d wanna be some Cunt to go to them for your clubs All Ireland I reckon

Just the Premium I thought, theyd be full for these . Theyd be passed on for free generally.

1 Like

Token nod to the scrap who couldn’t make the 24 there

How many senior clubs in Cork?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Thomastown made a senior semi this year. Like Tullaroan in 2020.

3 Likes

12 premier senior club teams plus the colleges and divisions. Then 12 senior B club teams

1 Like

Have thomastown been senior?
Well balanced team with size and athleticism

Not with 30 odd years, lost a blast of intermediate county finals and semi finals over the past 5 years or so. Were junior up to around 12 years ago

1 Like

Thomastown be some craic tomorrow !

1 Like

I’ll have to head down.
Trains didn’t suit today.

Just watching the replay now.

1 Like

Hardly ever injured. Iron man. Tbf he says himself the emergence of all the young lads has prolonged his career. He managed the minor team to minor A’final again the boro in 2021.
5 of those lads started tonight. IMO lár Murphy nó 5 is a serious prospect. Like Hartley, without the backchat!

Pat had a good long Fitzgibbon Career I think. A few years in both WIT and DIT

Thomastown and tullogher should be comfortable in higher grade this year. Thomastown especially better forwards than most current senior teams.

Thomastown could make a semi I’d say. Thought their hurling was very slick yesterday.

The cork teams were both junior or worse. Cripes.

Depsnd if you count Senior as [quote=“Appendage, post:5531, topic:15444, full:true”]
The cork teams were both junior or worse. Cripes.
[/quote]

They’re better than anything outside of KK at intermediate and Junior.

I rewatched the game there now. I’ll tell you one thing. Thomastown were lucky enough. If they persisted with that long ball game into the second half like they did in the first half they would surely have lost. They went 20 minutes without scoring in the first half. If the Corkonians were any good at all they’d have beaten them.

Is that small lad the manager?