Kilkenny GAA thread

We’ll give him the benefit of the doubt so. I’d be hoping for a few scores though.

In fairness they watched him and bottled him up a lot.

The Bridge level at half time.

Great to see Ballyhale sent packing.

3 Likes

Brilliant for thomastown. They’ll fancy themselves against anyone now, maybe bar loughlins.
Only thing you’d wonder is how the f did it take them so long to get out of intermidiate.
Eddie Donnelly, Stephen Donnelly and Zak Hammond deserve a good run of league games with kilkenny next year.

Ballygunner will be hard bet for the All Ireland now.

1 Like

If they get out of Munster.

I’d say Eddie will stick to the football with KK.

Carrickshock survive in intermediate. Presumably that was a golden generation with the likes of Richie Power and Michael Rice who very nearly won senior. 2013 against Clara was the big chance really.

When

Those Connellans are good hurlers for Thomastown too.

1 Like

Are you trying to rise me know.

I thought the same. Even TJ looked to be carrying a very small bit of timber.

Not often you see him out fielded like he was on Buffs Snapchat.

I wonder has he the legs to go another year inter county. I don’t think he does, but does he think he has

Denys us the clash of the titans with themselves and OLG. But judging by buffs Snapchat that might be a blessing in disguise for them as they’d have been massacred.

Fuck Buff’s snappy-chat.

I believe the parents are from Limerick and Wexford. Can’t beat a bit of breeding.

Lads born and reared in the ‘Bridge though.

Yeah and the problem is some of them are still important to the team. Jamie power is 43, rice is 40, Niall tennyson 35/36 I’d say. Éanna Martin former wexford player came on and got a point or 2.

1 Like

Lyng made a right dick out of them last year with his token effort. If I was them I wouldn’t go anywhere near the county set up.

1 Like

Lyngs management of players leaves a bit to be desired alright. Starting the T-town lads in a game a week after their AI win was a joke. His use of clubman Killian Doyle the past two years has been likewise.

The brother just text me that the matches are off tomorrow.

Must be looking bad.

Time for Lyng to bring out the axe. Richie Reid is far from an Intercounty hurler. In a physical match yesterday he was blown out of it again. TJ has been the best ever but not an intercounty hurler anymore, he will be 38 in 2025. We need to find new talent. Also time for Walter Walsh, Conor Fogarty and many more to exit the inter county stage. There are hurlers out there but the mentioned above are holding back Kilkenny. In 2/3 years time we will benefit if we get rid of these lads now. All to old in there mid 30s

1 Like