Kilkenny GAA thread

I told the forum this before his appointment but the know alls knew better - simpletons like @carryharry , @myboyblue , @Malarkey , @Fitzy , @Juhniallio , @caulifloweredneanderthal , @iron_mike and @mick_jones

3 Likes

Congratulations on your golden Cleric award. I know nothing about his leadership. I liked Locke’s post cos it was an old schoool slap in the face. The fact you held onto it so long is funny. Good man @Locke

3 Likes

There’s nothing like being right on the INTERNET.

3 Likes

@locke is living rent free in your head there @Kyle

2 Likes

Must be raining out

1 Like

What @Juhniallio says

I’ll always like a post calling Tom Brady full of shit

1 Like

@Kyle very much likes remembering when he was right, but is less fond of being reminded he was wrong. Classically educated in TFK really

He did say 7/8/9.

2 is fine

You’re spot on. Eddie Donnelly for 1 is a far more physical, sturdier centre back.
If he brings back fogarty, wally again that just screams of weak management. I know there’s rumours of couple of new selectors. Problem is likes of Tommy Walsh played with Fogarty and wally so won’t want to rock the boat.

Lovely bit of work done here today

Jeepers, @Juhniallio is seething. He needs a couple of laps of the 40 foot naked to settle himself.

3 Likes

Of all the simpletons i tagged he was the one i thought wouldn’t be bothered. But He’s gone proper mental.

Big day for united fans. Go easy.

Malarky must be seething only 30 seconds of injury time played Yesterday when there should have been around 3 minutes…connellen the thomastown corner back went off injured in the middle of the second half…around a 2 minute delay there…3 subs made in 2nd half also…the Tullaroan man just decided fuck em ill blow it off

1 Like

please-notice-senpai-backprint-anime-coffee-mug-20240201120332-ouxwrb55-s4

Eddie wasn’t making the Thomastown team last few years. A few starts, then subbed. And a few sub cameos. They lates him half forward and midfield. So he fecked off playing football for kk.

New management put him centre back this year but he’s hardly county standard, inexperience aside.

Did o loughlins win?