Kilkenny GAA thread

Thanks. My late grandmother was born and raised in a little terraced house by the steps of St Canice’s Cathedral. That makes me a Dicksboro man. Affluence.

The Butts is in dicksboro, not affluent

I know but you rarely see anyone from there staying with the club past underage. I can only think of two on the current senior panel.

Dan Kennedy won Kilkenny Senior Championship with three different clubs - Thomastown (1946), Dicksboro (1950), Bennettsbridge (1952, 53, 55 & 56).

@Locke, good craic tonight. Meself and a few more were in the Wheel and the chairman came in with the dvd of the game. At this stage there was only about 15 in the place. All the team were down in Mickeys, the crowd was manageable for Liam, he was happy enough. 2 minutes after the dvd is put on, 3 of the panel stagger in, see the game on the box and immediately let the rest of them know. 5 minutes later they’re all up and Liam is like a cunt behind the bar. Wasn’t expecting this at all. Eventually, Eoin had to go behind the bar and give him a dig out :rofl:
What a captain :smile:

1 Like

Brilliant. Liam is one lazy lump. The one bar owner in Callan who wouldn’t want a crowd

Mate, that area isn’t affluent. That’s the Butts.

1 Like

I see the Ballyragget boys celebrated their intermediate win in style…repercussions surely…

3 Likes

Some photo

They’re still at it. Local hasn’t shut here since Saturday night

If they knew they were getting that for winning the county final I’d doubt they would have lost the last 3 finals.

Throw it up, pal. Or Pm me. :+1:

PM lads

Come out and say it or throw me a PM

Good god :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What’s going on. PM please to a kk man…

I’ll take a whatsapp.

Can’t beat a nice quiet stripped back celebration, just the players, the cups and a few jugs :clap:

3 Likes

I’ll take the relevant PM please.

PM please. Mike what’s going on?