Kilkenny v Limerick 2019

I concur.

Took his goal in the first half v well.

Real poachers finish…his point then at the start of the second half was class…beautiful score.

I sometimes wonder if some of LK posters on TFK are really as clueless about hurling as they let on here.

2 Likes

Kilkenny will hammer Limerick

1 Like

Not consistent or hard working enough yet … KK will ate him… I don’t think both he and Hayes should be starting anyway.

You could say that about all of our forwards mate.

None of them on the panel have reddened a ball in 3 years against a top 8 team in the senior championship bar maybe Clare QF in 15.

We need men here … we are going to war…

1 Like

So the team that lost their last match are definitely beatable. Cracking insight mate.

I agree with that.

We need scores from somewhere too though.

Ye beat Kk clare beat cork

So do I bud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEWtg7-Lrsc&t=212s

Old but new to ye pal

Cregan and Mikey were great pals I’d say.

1 Like

Besties no doubt…

Beatable by a good team, doesn’t necessarily mean beatable by a bad team. Which seems to be everyone’s assessment of Wexford and Limerick respectively at the moment.

At training tonight, everyone was saying Kilkenny will hammer us. Some shower of miserable fuckers.

I agree, both were class. But what did he do for the rest of the game? Need players who constantly want to be involved, who demand the ball. Dempsey has loads of talent but if he only touches the ball 5 or 6 times during the game, that’s not really good enough. Unless he scores with every touch.

1 Like

Kk won’t hammer Lk as they just don’t have the players to do that anymore . It is still very very hard to make a case for Limerick to win . I think Kk by 5 Pts but I have been wrong in nearly all my prediction this year ( I even backed Carlow v Laois) .

1 Like

I’m also thinking of his assist for Will O’Donoghues goal in the league against Galway…beautiful vision for that handpass.

For me he should start…I agree he does tend to drift in and out of games…but the ball coming into the forwards hasnt exactly been great either as we all know too well.

We need ball winners… Caged animals… Warriors… Pure demented berzerkers

2 Likes