Kilkenny v Limerick 2019

Sorry Mike you’re right. I’ll be alright don’t be keeping a bed for me.

Twill in its hole sell out 15.000 max .

I never even knew that existed — that could be a game changer — return leaves at 9.40, i’ll get extra time in no problem.

Dublin Coach is one of the greatest things ever.

TJ is playing, that’s all you need to know. We’re a one man team sure

TJ vs PJ

Very handy service. They have Wifi on the buses too :grinning:

Give yourself plenty time though. The mcdonagh stop is fairly close to Nowlan park

1 Like

And you can BELIEVE THAT

Ye’re cute hoors. Just back from Supervalu there. They’re all telling me Kilkenny are fucked

Be up for around 5 - top up with a couple of pints from the 4 tins on the bus - save two cans to take the edge off the depression on the way home.

How about Richie Hogan? Any chance ye’ll play Mark Kelly in full-forward, Richie should be able to handle him?

Isn’t advise you to book before hand as you’ll get priority if there’s a big crowd looking to get on the bus. You don’t need to print off anything just give the driver a number.

Make sure you don’t fall asleep or lose your wallet like the buff :wink:

The lives of Limerick people will be transformed after next Saturday, it’s going to be unreal.

Fuck ya. You have me rattled now.

1 Like

Are there floodlights in Nowlan Park in the case of extra time?

This is It Mike, we have em. This game has me really excited, we couldn’t have asked for more. The players know what they have to do. I cannot see kk beating us.

Yeah we’ll somehow ended up losing it ourselves

Aside from benig a thick cunt, can anyone offer an explanation as to why, and only 3 weeks after watching an utter steaming pile of shite from Limerick, that i’m convincing myself that we will win on Saturday … what is it with sport that it can totally suspend all logic and reason and instead engages with pure delusion… Limerick haven’t a hope of being within 5 by fulltime…

@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr @anon32894817 - what way are we injury wise?

1 Like

Support the team.

You can feel it in your waters kid. It’s Limericks once in a decade performance where they defy all logic to rise up from nowhere and strike a blow that echoes through the ages, before fading back to normal service. They’ve no weight on their shoulders and nothing to lose, they’ll cut loose and shoot from the hip. There’s a Limerick train heading for KK and Cody is just walking along counting the sleepers.

2 Likes