Kilkenny v Limerick 2019

A Saturday night in Kilkenny in July and some muldoons reckon on a Monday morning you could book a hotel for that Saturday? You couldn’t make it up :joy:

3 Likes

Where did we say you should be able to book accomodation?

That’s what I said in one sentence

My pal @Smark had the audacity to check Booking.com

Sorry lads. I’m from Tipp and would be way too tight to spring for a hotel room for a qualifier match. Jaysus I haven’t sprung for a hotel room since the '11 AIF

I can’t be concise, I’ve already worked myself up into a frenzy, I don’t know what I’ll be like by Saturday.

1 Like

Ah look. It’s a no lose situation in some ways. Win and the bandwagon is back on. Lose and the u 21s have a clean run. Regardless of the result, I want to see a bit of work rate and also see if the likes of Hickey, Dowling etc still have something to offer.

I’m currently in the process of roping one of the lads into organising a bus

Make sure yere allowed drink on the bus :slight_smile:

Myself, @chops91 and @anon26343222 will go pal! 3 more bodies there.

1 Like

Im scrambling to see if there’s any way in the world I can rearrange a Saturday evening appointment. Fuck saaaaake!!!

Not a thing. I’d nearly prefer to watch it on TV in a pub in Limerick but chances are I’ll go up and down.

Someone put up their preferred starting XV for Limerick to fuck. This match is only five days away, its fast approaching.

I’m committed to listening to the Pet Shop Boys that night.

1 Like

We can’t be choosy unfortunately. There’s only one bus driver left in West Limerick who’s hungry enough for the money to take us on. We had to go to East Limerick to trick a fella for the last stag as he wasn’t available.

I was at a concert for the last one, don’t want to miss it again.

Initials PK ?

I actually have no idea, there was a townie driving the bus and he was no craic. Wouldn’t let us deviate from the schedule at all.

Aren’t there a few campsites just outside Kilkenny for those really keen to make a night of it :grin:

1 Like

Yeah it’s called South Tipp.