Kilkenny v Limerick 2019

Ah lovely got work off,it’s on now.

1 Like

If it’s a west Limerick bus driver ye want, PM and and I’ll send on his number

I’ll see how we get on with our normal fella first. I wouldn’t wish us on anyone who didn’t know what they were getting into.

I expect this to be close on a sellout. A lot of KK fans will want to be there for the last game in Cody’s reign.

1 Like

Nore Valley Park is in Bennettsbridge about five miles outside the city. Bit outside the town as well. Family spot though.

Would they let me pull up me caravan?

A quick google tells me there is also a place called “Tree Grove” on the New Ross Road on the outskirts of the city.

I’d like to see Nash and Malachy starting anyway. Cian Lynch in midfield.

What’s the story with Hegarty? He still out ?

He will be getting lessons from michael fennelly as to how best gangly cunts deal with injury.

That’s optimistic

Winter is coming.

My preferred team, but I don’t expect it to be anywhere near what starts.

E McNamara;
S Finn, R English, M Casey
Hickey, D Hannon, K Hayes,
Browne, Byrnes
B Nash; T Morrissey, C Lynch,
P Casey; S Dowling, C Ryan

I’m being harsh on Dempsey there tbf. Ronan Lynch unlucky too but we are well stocked with half backs.

I’d imagine it’ll be more like

Quaid,
Finn, McCarthy, Casey
Hickey, Hannon, Byrnes
Browne, C Lynch
B Nash; T Morrissey, Hayes
P Casey; S Dowling, D Dempsey

I hope he doesn’t go too conservative, we’ve nothing to lose at this stage, lash in a few young lads and see how we go. The thoughts of McCarthy chasing Fennelly around the field is depressing

Ye need a hatchet man on fennelly.

Richie English matches that description and might at least have a chance of keeping up with him.

1 Like

This is set up for us lads. We haven’t been this deep in the long grass for years.

Massive underdogs, no expectations, a team that’ll go toe to toe with us. Overdue an ambush. Limerick by 5.

2 Likes

What’s the weather forecast?

Sweltering heat.

35C in the shade

1 Like