Killarney?

I had an average weekend. Food was great, the rest, meh.

Thread closed.

[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 752010, member: 168ā€]I had an average weekend. Food was great, the rest, meh.

Thread closed.[/quote]

So what youā€™re saying is that TFK was right and you were wrong.

:smiley:
its basic english mateā€¦if you say you are going further west from a point, you are insinuating the original point is westā€¦kenmare is not west of killarney no matter what bunch of twats on here say soā€¦
this place really is one big cliqueā€¦and you sir are the big fat fool driving the busā€¦i donā€™t know why you gave AFR such a harsh time when you have just reinvented on hereā€¦

PS sorry for calling you the flying pig and saying the shit one is alwasy put in goalsā€¦:smiley:

[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 752010, member: 168ā€]I had an average weekend. Food was great, the rest, meh.

Thread closed.[/quote]
I told you to go to Dingle and like a spoilt child, you refused my wonderful advice. I am seriously considering organising all of your travel from now on to avoid more farces like this.

The hotel was booked and paid for via one of those living social dealsā€” My princess wanted to treat me---- therefore there was no getting out of it you horrible cunts.

its basic english mateā€¦if you say you are going further west from a point, you are insinuating the original point is westā€¦kenmare is not west of killarney no matter what bunch of twats on here say soā€¦
this place really is one big cliqueā€¦and you sir are the big fat fool driving the busā€¦i donā€™t know why you gave AFR such a harsh time when you have just reinvented on hereā€¦

PS sorry for calling you the flying pig and saying the shit one is alwasy put in goalsā€¦:D[/quote]

If thereā€™s one thing worse than a idiot, itā€™s an idiot trying to convince everyone that he is not an idiot.

She likes you enough to treat you, but only if she gets a good deal on it.

Correction, sheā€™ lovesā€™ me enough,palā€¦ and hereā€™s where I wade in then withā€¦ ā€˜oh she got a good deal alrightā€™ ā€¦ and MBB will be like ā€˜boom, out of the parkā€™ and Tase will be like :rolleyes: and Chewy Louie will +1.

Rattled

:rolleyes:

I might just go to Lahinch altogether next timeā€¦

How did you enter the Hotel room CM?

With a number of bagsā€¦

Good for you pal, i hope your light on your feet today and all spooged out.
:clap:

did you empty your bag?

PS sorry for calling you the flying pig and saying the shit one is alwasy put in goalsā€¦:D[/quote]

Christ pal, youā€™re reading an awful lot into being called out for not knowing geography for beginners. Relax a bit.

:clap:

Look Scumpot, you tried to be smart and call me out on something and you fucked up. Take your beating and move on

Congratulations on winning Idiot of The Year cumspot.

I was in Killarney at the weekend, guys.

Itā€™s an odd place, very twee, contrived and expensive - wasnā€™t all that gone on it - Iā€™d say it really tries to play up for the yanks who there were tonnes of there.

Some lovely scenery around the coast in Kerry but as I suspected, the locals are very odd.

I saw Bill Cullen on the main street on Saturday with his partner, the blonde one who is wrecked. He was dressed very badly with what looked like a very old pair of dark grey trainers, a pair of jeans and a blazer.

Heading back in a bit. Iā€™m the designated driver.

Whereā€™s the best place to park the car ?