KilliamM2 Youtube Channel

Big mop on Hawthorne’s Platten!

Dipper Dom is some.man!

Irish Fancy Dans are Fairy Floss was one of the Aussie headlines at the time.

1 Like

John O Leary was gas in that.

1 Like

@Cheasty

One of the contestants there is a Michael Lyons. When the other Michael Lyons was introduced as the sports person guest he managed to stump Jimmy Magee with his trivia question to him, which was “who captained Meath to win the 1975 National Football League?” Even as a nipper who was actively hostile to the GAA in the 1989-1991 period, I knew the answer to that one.

I think the car there turned out to be an Opel Corsa. The teaser implied it would be an Omega or a Vectra or something like that.

2 Likes

jesus man take that down, you know that we cant mention one of the people in that vid!

are you trying to get @Rocko sued

That was before the innocence of the nation was destroyed

It’s ok, Tom McGuirk rescinded that ask a few years ago

Lovely backing singing by Marty Morrissey

1 Like

@anon67715551 @Fagan_ODowd @balbec some of ye might enjoy this,part 2 is also on YouTube.Tough times,there’s a Cavan lad in there @anon67715551 you’ll enjoy.

2 Likes

They picked the right crowd of contractors to explain the hardships.
The Pincher Mac crowd were the most despised of all the Irish contractors - their gangers were inevitably corrupt, threatening, devious fuckers with 2 aims - get the last out of Paddy and line my own pockets.
It wasn’t possibly all down to the McNicholas lads per se, but they drove their teams with a ruthless streak and were a vindictive bunch when it suited.

3 Likes

That auld jackeen was pure useless,can’t believe they kept him for 3 months,men must have been scarce that year,I think the Chunnel was on the go at that time.

1 Like

Not much has changed in our part of the world,this could have been made yesterday.12 or 13 millionaires came out of Bohola,by God.

1 Like

Linda Block :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He’s one of the good guys that Duffy.

Is that Fletch??

The one and fucking only. It never really happened for Fletch, who ended up working as a lifeguard afterwards. His wiki is a bit random

An estuary winner here @Rintintin @TreatyStones @Julio_Geordio

4 Likes