KilliamM2 Youtube Channel

The pint of milk :grin:

Pure roaster :grinning:

He is still playing club!

Joe was only 18 or 19 in 1983. He destroyed my fucking knee in or around 1991 in a club game in Bohernabreena. I’ve never been the same since. Totally accidental mind.

1 Like

Fuck that, if you don’t settle the score you’ll die a bitter man. Seek him out and run him over with your car.

2 Likes

Push him under a bus

3 Likes

Also acceptable. The same rules apply, always.

He’s given @Fagan_ODowd his daily routine here ffs. Almost as if he wants Fagan to break cover and settle it once and for all. Jason Bourne esque by Joe.

The end of a night shift would be the right time to rock up to a fella with a baseball bat and shout 'Remember me… Remember 89, CUNT! …And smash the bastard as he stood there with a look on his face like you just asked him the square root of 882.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP6Bfdyj-uQ

He was Minor goalie in 82 i think?

He tweeted a link today to the full ITV coverage of Ireland v England at Euro 88. My first time to watch it since I saw it live. It was more comfortable for Ireland than I had remembered. They were more composed than the English side, played neater football. They limited England to a few half-chances and only a couple of clear-cut chances. Ireland could have had one or two more on another day. I loved Liam Brady’s petulant half time interview.

Perhaps @Sidney could confirm but I recall qualifiers for major tournaments being played on Wednesday afternoons in the early 90s?

1 Like

Yeah. Lansdowne had no floodlights.

2 Likes

Was that something to do with their being no floodlights at Landsdowne Road?

Informative rating.I just remember coming home from primary school at the time and remembering games being on. The USA 94 qualifier where Staunton scored direct from a corner kick was a Wednesday game as far as I can remember.

The installation of lights at Landsdowne Road was a surely an early sign of the approach of the Celtic Tiger.

I remember classes being cancelled in secondary school to allow us watch certain games, Ireland V Northern Ireland in World Cup 90 qualifiers and Ireland V England in Euro 92 qualifiers, spring to mind.

3 Likes

I remember what must have been a fair few classes and so about 200 pupils being allowed to watch the home afternoon qualifier v England for Euro 92 in the primary school PE Hall. Think Cascarino scored an equalizer in a 1-1 draw.

1 Like