Kilmarnock v Celtic ☘

Christie off, Bayo on for his debut. No surprise Sinclair stays on though.

Brrrrrooooowwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn

Brown wins it. Deflection but he caught it sweetly.

Bbbbrrrooowwennnnnnn. N

Bobby Madden sends Brown off for celebrating.

How many points ahead are Celtic now?

8 if the result sticks.

Ridiculous. The only country in the world where you’re not allowed celebrate.

Andy Walker saying it’s the laws of the game. It’s actually a Police Scotland directive. Nonsense.

Huge goal though.

Am i correct in saying Celtic finished 12 points ahead of Sevco last season and are 8 points clear of them in February? Yet you had the usual suspects praising stevie me and the job he was doing at sevco?

Who was Weah giving it to there at the end?

Yes, I think Sevco are just 3 points better off than at this stage last season after spending a relative fortune this season.

With all the money they spent?
There was alot of smug posters after the last old firm derby that are nowhere to be seen now.
You could not make it up.

1 Like

Yes, he is doing pooly and will make them go bust

2 Likes

Yes, they’re very quiet.

The only real difference was they fluke a couple of results in Europe this season before going out with a whimper in Austria against an average Rapid side.

Domestically they have been no better than last season, at this stage last season they had already sacked their manager.

There’s a load of Oirish lads more interested in Sevco than any other SPFL club, especially when they sign ex EPL players. They were all tuned into Joey Barton’s first derby a few years ago, they’re closely following Gerrard and they’ll be keen to see how Defoe gets on.

1 Like

Murty and Caixinha both have better records as Rangers manager than Gerrard.

You must be feeling confident now of the 17 or 18 in a row you were predicting for Glasgow Celtic.

Please God.

What about following actual irish players?
Were there a few playing today you absolute farce of a human?