Kilmarnock v Celtic ☘

Incorrect

But they haven’t been posting in a while. Have Sevco not been playing any games?

One started, one sub

1 Like

I was waiting for you to give us the weekend run down of Irish players in the SPFL, you absolute gimp.

Great play by Brown, Weah and Bayo in the lead up to the corner before the goal. For a moment I thought Weah and Bayo were going to recreate the Griffiths and Dembélé goal in the 2016 League Cup semi-final.

1 Like

Any links to the goal

cop on man and have some self respect

2 Likes

The Scott Brown sending off was an awful decision. The scottish league like the country is full of dirty hun bastards and the refs epitomise this. They are dirty smelly protestant bastards.

God bless you all.

@Bandage
i want to apologise for mocking you earlier in the thread causing you to get very agitated and defensive
it wasnt very nice of me and im sorry i caused you embarrassment

@Bandage @Rocko do you get a yellow in Scotland for just celebrating at all or what’s the story?

Think it’s a Police Scotland edict to referees to book players that go to the crowd. Don’t know why the referees don’t tell them to mind their own business.

Actually this tweet has got some reaction from Jockos this weekend. Some of the responses ripping the piss out of the police are amusing.

1 Like

Dirty smelly protestants. Scotland is a shit hole.

1 Like

Thought toljan was poor defensively in first half… Only a slip of a lad… He’ll be fired around by some big seasoned jock…

1 Like

Great to hear from you pal

1 Like

Well, we are through the looking glass.
On the other point, i have genuine doubts as to whether a Scottish referee would have sent off a rangers player for jumping on a hoarding after scoring an injury time winner. There is a persistent sense of gentle bias.

1 Like

I didn’t think he looked great in general yesterday (or on Thursday for that matter). Still probably a better option than Lustig because he’s more dynamic with the ball but Jones went by him a couple of times yesterday and that was the type of defending that Lustig was getting slaughtered for.

1 Like

Toljan was brutal on the ball for most of the second half too. I’ll excuse him this time because of the plastic pitch. I thought he was the best of the back four on Thursday, but that’s not saying much.

I agree with that but that was a miserable back four performance on Thursday. He was hopeless and still comfortably the best of the 4.

I think he’ll be better on better pitches and he does make good runs and looks like he has a decent cross on him. I don’t think he’ll be a brilliant out and out defender though.