Kilmarnock vs Celtic

Ah lovely. :clap:

Celtic:
Boruc,
Hinkel, Loovens ©, Hooiveld, Naylor,
Kamara, Ki, N’Guemo, McGeady,
Fortune, Keane.

Subs: Zaluska, Brown, Samaras, Rasmussen, Zhi, Thompson, Caddis.

Kilmarnock:
Don’t give a fuck.

Loovens as captain - ridiculous stuff, despite my firm sticking up for him in the inaugural TFK podcast.

Interesting team, not sure why Naylor is starting ahead of O’Dea but no real complaints with it. How’s Kamara on the wing do we know?

Poor Rasmussen must have thought he was a certainty to start after the weekend!

Throw up a decent link to this lads if you have it please when the game starts.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 436655”]
How’s Kamara on the wing do we know?[/quote]

I think it’s because the manager selected him in that position.

http://www.geoffreid.com/talkswindon/Smileys/default/applause_smiley2_138.gif

Link here for non ESPN people.

http://www.vshare.tv/live/121470/foothd/1
http://www.rojadirecta.com/vshare/15kkq6gh4ae

Poor first half anyway. Celtic not able to hold possession. Kilmarnock look the more likely to score.
Pity Hinkel went off injured.

Ki was in the game a good bit at the start but has drifted out of it now.

Players probably trying to find Keane too much.
Robbie should have scored 6 or 7 mins from the end too.

Kilmarnock’s workrate is incredibly high and the pitch is nearly as bad as Motherwell’s so it’s been a struggle. Still managed to play pretty well for the opening ten minutes before their pressing, tackling and general hassling turned it into a battle. I disagree with Pikeman and think Celtic were more likely to score but Fortuné’s header was cleared off the line and Keane missed the best chance coming in from the left at angle only for the keeper to make the save shortly before half time. His touch and link up play has been quite good, as usual, but it’s understandable that the team as a unit aren’t as fluent as I’d like. I expect the game to open up a lot, especially in the last quarter, and we need to take our chances when they arrive.

Thought it was patchy enough alright but there were encouraging signs.

Really you’ve alot of players playing together for the first time and already had to change a full back so it’s hardly settled. Midfield pair are doing well as individuals, particularly Ki, but have shown signs of unfamiliarity - they’re a bit square sometimes in defence and allowing space around them.

Kamara has done some nice things but doesn’t look a real natural winger.

Still reckon Celtic could just nick it the longer it goes on.

Kilmarnock have been looking the more likely to score alright. 1-0 to them now. Shite goal.

First chance for them but well worked. I’d expect Boruc to do better.

Apology accepted.

New players but same old, same old.
Shocking.

Thankfully I missed their goal. But I still need a drink.

fucking Galway utd would beat that crowd.celtic are probably league one standard in england. i wonder how all the yahoos who turned up for keane last night are feeling now…

They’re supporting their club you negative cunt. That what’s supporters do, and to try and slag that shows you have absolutely no understanding of soccer supporters and really shouldn’t be commenting on it.

Great boost for Hibs and Dundee United in their bid to split the sectarian old firm.

This is almost as embarrassing as Roy Keane’s first game for the green beret bigots. Remember Paddy Power sponsored the non league crowd that beat them, was hilarious.

[quote=“KIB man, post: 436670”]
Great boost for Hibs and Dundee United in their bid to split the sectarian old firm.

This is almost as embarrassing as Roy Keane’s first game for the green beret bigots. Remember Paddy Power sponsored the non league crowd that beat them, was hilarious.[/quote]

flesh that out please - not sure if your facts are correct

Cant be arsed. Thought there was some connection with PP and the crowd they were playing but maybe I am wrong.