Kilmarnock vs Celtic

you generally are

are celtic ā€˜backā€™?

im the cunt for calling it as it isā€¦ the whole celtic/rangers thing is the biggest crock of shit ever. the support for either club is based nearly solely on bigotry and hatred.(they try to purport this as a love of their club when really its more about the hatred of another-rangers). the two clubs should be disbanded for A)promoting bigotry and hatred and B) for being pure shite at football.

generally most football fans hate their rivals

Quiet now or Iā€™ll set Kev on you.

meh

yes, but the difference is the celtic/rangers hatred is along political and religious lines.(which of course should have no place in sport). the whole thing is disgusting reallyā€¦

huh? it makes more sense to hate your rivals if the fans have politics you dislike. in rural bogball & stick hurling your rivals are based on lines on a map drawn up by the english- that is nonsensical

Only saw the first 80 minutes because of personal football commitments. Very disappointing as again there was no real cohesion or structure. I believe Kamara is a striker as opposed to a left winger and Scott Brown was brought on as a left back and so on. Mowbray sets his teams up very open and loose and itā€™s blatantly not working at the moment. Keane will probably disappointed he didnā€™t take that chance before half time and it would have been a boost to get off the mark on his debut. The problem of course is weā€™re already behind and canā€™t afford slip ups like tonight. That said, I wonā€™t be conceding anything to the huns. We just need to ensure weā€™re still in the top six when the league split comes and then we can assess matters.

Puck It Out, I canā€™t make conclusions about the entire body of Celtic supporters, like yourself, but I imagine most of them were very frustrated and possibly angry by the result tonight. I expect theyā€™ll get on with it and get behind the team for the next game, as supporters tend to do. Your point seems to be that you shouldnā€™t support a struggling team or a team if thereā€™s better teams based in different competitions. Itā€™s quite ridiculous - would you advocate people involved in club hurling in Clare to forget about it because the standard of club hurling in Tipperary is higher?

another exclusive on TFK.com

puck it out if i were you id fuck off right now while you still have the chance.

I love the way KIB Manā€™s interest in the SPL fluctuates so wildly. Most weeks he tells us itā€™s dross and heā€™s only seen one game all season. Not sure why the sudden rush to comment tonight. Still at least it was the usual blend of opinion supported by fiction.

As for the other eejitā€¦ I donā€™t usually respond to criticism of supporters who supprt teams that arenā€™t as good as other teams. Moronic.

Like Bandage I was busy doing TFK Astro proud tonight so didnā€™t see the whole game, in fact didnā€™t see much of the second half at all. Not overly impressed by what I saw first half but when you make that many changes thereā€™s always going to be issues. Naylor hadnā€™t played with Loovens much and with Hooiveld ever. Hooiveld and Loovens had never played together. Thatā€™s two complete strangers in the back 4. Same in the middle and same up front.

I think there was a case to be made for having a bit more balance in the middle but I wouldnā€™t rush to condemn Mowbray based on what I saw. There was personal culpability for the goal from Ki (who otherwise looked good in the bits I saw) and perhaps Hooiveld too (who was injured in fairness and was already struggling it seemed).

You utter mong - Glasgow is a staunch Labour city so much so that its a given by and large that the sectarian bigots on both sides actually vote for the same party. Evidently politics has nothing to do with the inbred cesspit that the Old Firm inhabit. Its just sectarianism pure and simple with football being the patsy in between. Disgusts me when I see the Irish flag being prostituted at such an event.

lads, i caught some of this game tonite online.
the lad Connor Sammon who came on for kilmarnock, did he once play for UCD in the LOI?

there is a few former LOI players knocking about the Northern England lower leagues right now.
Graham Gartland (Drugheada) is at st.johnstone ( saw him get sent off the other week) and Colin Healy ( he of the broken leg and Cork City 2007) got the winner for Falkirk against aberdeen tonite

Yeah Sammon was with UCD for a while alright. Then Derry (I think). There were two or three Irish in the Kilamrnock squad tonight. Thereā€™s other lads knocking around that arenā€™t as obviously Irish (by name) like Billy Mehmet at St Mirren (only qualified for Ireland but has played underage) and Elebert and Van Zanten at Hamilton.

None are the greatest players in the world but theyā€™re getting contracts that have a bit more guarantees about them than most offered in the LOI at the moment.

their politcs on the Irish question differ quite a bit you tard- similar to the way that ken livingstone tony benn etc would have a different views on Ireland to that of mandleson. in regards to the Irish flag, havent you said before on here that you are a unionist- why would a unionist care about the Irish flag-

ex LOI players
mccourt
mcginn
sammon
gartland
healy
sean dillon

And Graham Carey.

did he go on loan today?

think youā€™ll find that stretches past ā€˜bogballā€™ fake crakeā€¦a keen historian like yourself would know exactly what kind of rivalry ā€˜lines on a map drawn by the englishā€™ can causeā€¦ :wink:

i think a cork traitor was involved with drawing that line