Kiltimagh

This Kiltimagh place must be a huge metropolis given the guards have no one in custody for this murder yet. I was a little surprised, actually I was very surprised that no one was in custody, even to ‘help with the enquiry’ but then I suspect these murderous brigands have melted back into their sprawling ghettos protected by the code of Omerta that exists in such places. These murderers could be anyone amid the hundreds of thousands of people who live in this part of Mayo.

A good place to start though might be to enquire who was caffling in the chipper last night.

Isnt there someone being questioned now, some 20yo? Anyone else smell campfire in relation to this?

A young garda was stabbed in Westport last week, now a fella stabbed to death in Kiltimagh. Mayo is gone out of control.

Fella in custody now though

Garda in Co Mayo are questioning a man in his 20s in connection with the fatal stabbing of Francis Heneghan in Kiltimagh in the early hours of yesterday morning.

The 24-year-old father-of-two was found injured in a laneway off the town’s Main Street following a brawl involving a number of people.

He died at the scene a short time later.

A man in his 20s was arrested yesterday evening following an appeal for those involved in the incident to come forward.

He is being held at Swinford Garda Station for questioning.

Garda have described the stabbing of Mr Heneghan as a “mindless, senseless act of violence”.

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/man-in-custody-over-mayo-stabbing-422356.html#ixzz0O31xTkPT

Ever since Mission Red hit Ballina we’ve had 2 stabbings.

Hardly a co-incidence?

I heard Louis Walsh did it

Is Mayo taking over from Limerick as the Stab Capital?

TT lands a blow for Tipp on the Limerick faithful.

:smiley:

[quote=“myboyblue”]TT lands a blow for Tipp on the Limerick faithful.

:D[/quote]

Ah, I feel sorry for Limerick, what with all the rugby taking over the place.

TT lording it over the Limerick lads here. Is there anyone to defend the place at all?

He certainly wouldn’t be averse to a good stabbing

Sure isn’t the ERU down there defending the kip full-time?

It was a sad sight to drive through what used to be a hurling heartland and see it strewn in Munster red this spring. Toomevara, hang your head in shame.

Question for ye.

Town with the highest crime rate in Munster per head of population?

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]Question for ye.

Town with the highest crime rate in Munster per head of population?[/quote]

Waterford must be in there with a shout, being a town and all.

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]Question for ye.

Town with the highest crime rate in Munster per head of population?[/quote]

Clonmel?

I’ll allow a few more guesses before I give the answer

Kilrush maybe? I wouldn’t say Ennis is up there, one single family in Ennis is responsible for over 50% of all recorded crime there. They’re knackers naturally enough.

Upperchurch.

No one correct yet. When ye think of it ye’ll go oh ya that shithole. :smiley:

Tipp town?