King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Its worth the effort to bring them up right. My kids were born and raised in the states but blend in seamlessly when they hit rural Ireland.

2 Likes

Fuck off you townie cunt.

2 Likes

Whats the problem pal, did you puke in your tractor with all your ‘oh begorrah, my littleones are seamlessly oirish’ shite? I’m sure there’s other threads on here that would just love to hear all about it

2 Likes

You’re half right. I’m going to burn down @backinatracksuit’s house over the stroke he pulled in the Turds, and I won’t feel one bit bad over it.

1 Like

I don’t have a tractor pal. Calm down you sound stressed.

Not stressed but nauseous reading all the redneck bs here.
Getting back to Galway GAA it’s the Cities year

Because Mellows got into their first final since 1970? Gort will hammer them.

1 Like

Gort are the definition of flakey, Mellows are the real deal this year

I believe you. Will John Lee be back?

They are, but the knackers have rural Ireland on edge and are to blame for the erosion of trust

1 Like

Fuck Mellowes, cunts

I read that Cyril Donnellan has retired from intercounty hurling… I could have sworn that happened this time last year??

He was dropped this time last year but brought back in after. Brave hurler, good ball winner, never lived up to his promise maybe he ‘lorded’ it at fitzgibbon level

1 Like

Good attitude but always felt he was a very awkward striker of the ball. Too easily hooked imo.

A mullocker

He either took way too much out of it and carried into trouble, or else just blazed a shot without looking. If he could have found a middle ground. Actually had plenty of hurling, good goal shot, I wouldn’t agree that he was a pure mulocker

1 Like

Not a mullocker but wild and not easy on the eye, could be effective at times but in my opinion was too limited for that level of hurling

He was extremely effective. If he is dropped, it is sign of strength in the panel.
A fine asset Imo. An awkward bugger to mark, and never took a step back. He didn’t flinch when those around him did in times gone by.

1 Like

We are watching the baysht playing here in the flesh.
He is some unit

2 Likes

Well deserved AI medal, he was a warrior and although a bit limited he always gave it his all. A bit unfortunate in the replayed AI final in 2012, in a 2 minute spell he had a goal disallowed as the whistle had gone for a free in and then got sent off for a swing back of the hurl that split JJ. Galway were motoring well at that stage but that killed the momentum.