King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Don’t mind anyone… Not a big deal, either way. My experience is that only a small percentage of hurling people, nerds such as myself, notice this stuff.

Point will emerge in due course. Although I have been, over the years, at the odd Galway club match, it would be a stretch to go up there specifically on foot of this query. Anyhow, there are people I can ring, no doubt.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Nice try, but you’re getting nothing before June 9th. The least ye have to worry about is Whelan taking frees.

1 Like

Ah well… Eyeline disruption goes out the window.

That’s if he remains at liberty :slight_smile:

St Thomas’ don’t look remotely interested here .

A little bit of rĂ­-rĂĄ brewing.

1 Like

Bad goalkeeping and sledging county players . So Galway .

There’s way to many allowed on the sideline on the near side. Is that Louis Mulqueen I see?

Yes

I think mellows will win after that passage of play

Bad looking injury for Conor Cooney

Given the attendance it appears that very few people are

Tadgh Haran seemed to get some kind of coat/jacket for his MOTM award there :laughing:

I can confirm it was him

1 Like
1 Like

That seems to suggest lads of 14 are having to describe daily on an app what they are eating and drinking. It’s no wonder there is not a lot of imagination or variety visible with lads coming through.

1 Like

I’m not sure how they verify that, but I love the bit about jettisoning the 15 year old all stars who think they are the finished product. It actually sounds too good to be true maybe. The other issue is how much are they learning a particular style of play, like Limerick have been. Or is that too restrictive? Sound bites but better than the musha rameis I was expecting from it

Depressing stuff

1 Like

Why?

Seems a very pressurised and serious environment for kids to be in for their hobby at such a young age. I’m just sick of this intercounty is the only thing that matters attitude in the GAA

6 Likes