King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

I get it now, you’ve been confusing hurling with cricket this whole time

Funnily enough, the galway cricket pitch is out your way too.

Are you high?
Galway city is a hurling wasteland and always has been. The only decent team in history was Castlegar in the 70s and half the team were from the hurling stronghold of Leitir Moir. Mellows won a poor county championship with the help of a few lads from the country, they have always had country lads hurling with them.
By your definition of cities, NAP are a Limerick city team (even though they are in Clare). Hurling is very strong in Limerick city (and Cork and Waterford) compared to Galway city.

You have been anglicised like many a westie bogger before you. There is no hope for you now

Cork? Glen Rovers, the Barrs, Blackrock, Na Piarsaigh etc. ? Cork is the biggest hurling city in Ireland by far.

Take a walk through Galway City any day of the week, you see boys and girls of all colors creeds and codes swinging hurleys around. It’s a beautiful sight and one you don’t see in many other urban enviroments sadly

Incorrect

By far. Galway city is a lesser hurling city than it is a county. It’s a smaller hurling stronghold shall we say than even Waterford and Limerick. How many big hurling clubs in Galway city?

Would Rahoon be mostly city or country lads now? Pitch is out a nice bit in the middle of nowhere

1 Menlo Emmeths.
There is a level of interest also in the clubs of Rahoon Newcastle, Liam Mellows and Castlegar. You could almost throw Oranmore Marree into the mix now too. #thriving

Take a walk through any city or suburban park in the US any weekend and there are thousands of young lads playing soccer. They are still shit at it when they grow up though.

Not in Clare you stupid cunt. Look at a map you fucking idiot.

The Shannon forms the natural border between Clare and Limerick (look at a map you stupid cunt).

Don’t be paying any attention to that buffoon, how would he have anything relevant to contribute. He’s a typical thicko Irish American who doesn’t have the capacity to think that Ireland might be any different to the auld sod he imagines from years ago.

It is sad when the immigents lose touch like this

The city boys never did nor never will have the touch of their buffer counterparts which is why their contribution to the cause will always be minimal.

3 Likes

Que?

They’re watery cunts too.

I’ve been in Ireland four times in the past two years.
Hurling in Galway city has been steadily going downhill for decades, anyone with even a casual knowledge of Galway hurling would know that (not an ignorant clown like you obviously).

I haven’t noticed you having a casual knowledge of anything yet, I doubt you have any clue about hurling in Galway city.

1 Like