King Henry of Galway (Part 1) 👑

Whats with the anger bro?

I was trying for a more sneering than angry tone there. Did I overcook it,?

Should we call a doctor for you?

I’m good pal. Enjoying the hurling here

Thank Christ the minors turned up. Fierce bad feeling Kevin will stay on after PJ today.

It was probably a year too soon for PJ anyway, he will learn an awful lot from today. Rochforts credentials though just got a serious shot in the arm. If KW does stay on and continue with his sidewys to backways and sideways again approach the atmosphere will become poisionous next year

1 Like

Also thats another handy Liam McArthy we left behind us

6 Likes

Kilkenny are delighted we are out. Realistically we were the only ones who were going to beat them this year.

were?

They’ll hardly let Walsh have another year?

Up to him

1 Like

In the games that matter, knock out.

Where’s that old PJ magic gone? You should know better than to be crowing about auld challenge matches.

1 Like

Couldn’t recover from that start but by a mile the better footballers. Dublin just gym monkeys, you don’t understand gaa enough to see that

Dubs trained like dogs that week too and played a good few lads that didn’t even make the panel today. Gray knew what he was at.

Yet another Galway team available for the Races.

1 Like

Yeah the better team that was miles better lost by 7 point’s. PJ me hole

You’re a dullard that doesn’t understand the game. That’s beyond proven. Like most of hill 16

1 Like

He has serious anger issues. I’d say he’s related to Diarmuid Connolly or something

He’s just a scumbag like Connolly, doubt he’s related to an intercounty player

1 Like

Dublin were able for the fancy dans when we were pretty shit at football and dirt poor. Now we are the masters of the Gaelic football universe and filthy rich too it’s hardly a surprise we are still giving ye cunts football lessons. Suck it up sock boy.

1 Like