King Henry of Galway (Part 1) šŸ‘‘

Ollie Canning at 43 rolled back the years apparently

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like

Nothing to see here, move long.

I donā€™t agree. Supermacā€™s are getting awful lot of bang for their buckā€™s. Could we be getting more somewhere else?

Probably, but who in their right mind would contribute given the apparent history of handling finances?

Is the Buck Rogers chain still on the go? I seem to remember they sponsored our minor hurlers for a bit back in the '90s.

3 Likes

Pat Mac comes out of this well no matter what. Even if the board or good aul Hynesy sling mud he can say he intentionally held back funding because he was concerned about the Boardā€™s allocation.

Gone I think.

1 Like

Ah lovely.

Goes to show the Gaa top brass are right not to be giving supplemental funding to these tinpot boards in the west.

3 Likes

Galway GAA is the county board. The team accounts are the county boardā€™s responsibility.

Is he implying someone STOLE THE MONEY?

ā‚¬1.6m. represents a fucking lot of signature chicken sangighes whatever way you slice them.
Big Joe didnā€™t ate 'em all himself so there are obvious questions requiring answers.

Itā€™s embarrassing for the faithful on here but weā€™re stuck for material until the storms Thursday bring.

5 Likes

Twould be like giving whiskey to the Indians.

3 Likes

Dubs get 5million a week, all our lads got was a discount for a snackbox on matchdays.

1.6 million over five yearsā€¦ Five fucking years!

While dublin get a million from the worlds biggest insurance company per annum and got 17 million from the games governing body (not a typo) and five mill off the government. Sure no wonder they are able to buy all irelands

8 Likes

While Limerick and Tipp have the benefit of a sugar daddy, ye merely have a salt n vinegar daddy

4 Likes

That was easier than I expected

What was?

1 Like

He tends to go very quiet after being stupid. Google ā€˜ive taken ewan to task on twitter several timesā€™

:astonished: